Weasley Boys

Early next morning, I had been slowly dozing off out by the side of the tent when caught glimpse Harry coming out of it walking towards the woods.

I stumbled to my feet in a sleepy daze to follow him, he noted me stumbling after him and said,"I'm not leaving, if that's what you're thinking."

"I'm too tired to think, I'm just following."I said truthfully, stumbling to his side to see he had Mad-Eye's eye in his hands.

I stopped and looked at him with a heavy heart,"Here? You wanna do it here?"

"It's better than having him stuck in your bag or on umbridge's door."Harry told me as he walked towards one of the the oldest, most gnarled, and resilient-looking tree surrounding us.

I followed and helped him buryMad-Eye Moody's eye in the shadow of the tree, and marked the spot by gouging a small cross in the bark with my wand.

I sighed deeply, placing a hand on the tree, I still sometimes dreamt of that night I saw him falling- it haunted me. I knew we had agreed since the beginning that we would do anything necessary to assure Harry lived but not once believe he'd be the one to die, I was glad to have at least given some spot to rest even if it turned everything to shit in the end.

"I've got a can of beans in my bag I can whip it up for breakfast, with a bit of bread."I told Harry as we returned to the tent to wait for the others to wake, and discuss what we were going to do next.

"That would be great, better than the mushrooms- and it would help Ron build a bit of strength."Harry told me.

"He should be better now."I told him truthfully,"I gave him a blood-replenishing potion, and he slept well during the night- I can even start working on making his arm look normal."

"Would it leave scars?"Harry asked me curiously as we sat down to heat up the can of beans with a fire we conjured.

"A few...I think best bet would be discoloration in a few areas with little to none actual scars."I told him truthfully,"I've sort of gotten good at covering up scars- speak of the devil."

Ron came sleeping out of the tent with his arm bandaged in the shirts I ripped yesterday, he sniffed the air,"It smells good."

"It's beans."I said using my wand to lift the can and lead them inside so we could eat comfortably.

"Why didn't you use the kitchen?"Ron asked me as we sat down in it.

"I..sort of forgot there was one."I said truthfully,"Muggle tents are typically this big... like at all."

He seemed shocked at that statement,"Then how do they look?"

"About this high, that long."I made a tent with my hands.

"Does a dog even fit in that?"He made a face munching on the bread.

"Hardly."Harry and I said together.

"But that's what makes it fun, I guess."I shrugged.

"I wish we had some cheese."Harry said toying with his bowl of beans.

I stood up as Ron and Harry began to converse about the way the beans breakfast could've been improved and sat down besides Ron with my bag to unravel the bandages.

"This might sting."I said to Ron as I dropped a few more drops of dittany on his arm, he hissed as it smoked green but as it disappeared his arm already appeared better than before, I could work with this now.

I focused on the spot where it seems to have been slightly infected at the back of his arm that had been in contact with the floor the most, I pinned up my hair annoyed it kept getting in my face and murmured a spell I had slightly memorized to try and heal the inner infection.