Merry Christmas!

"Those Weasley's surely aren't stupid enough to believe he's the heir of slytherin."Draco muttered as we walked past the twins fending harry off with garlic, making me giggle,"Come on they're just making jokes, obviously they don't think it's him."

"Sure seems like it."He rolled his eyes, as I linked arms with him leaning on him,"Come on let's go pelt snowballs at some people from the tower while we can."

He smirked,"I like the way you think."
We rushed up to the tower where we used our wands to throw snowballs at unsuspecting students, practically everyone was leaving the castle out of fear, only Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and I were staying for the holidays with of course Hermione, Harry , and the Weasleys.

I was excited to spend the holidays with my boys, I snuck them out to hogsmead where we bought presents for each other and our friends, I caught Draco in one of the shops and I rushed in,"Hey, whatchu got there?"

He hid the object behind his back and smiled,"nothing."

"Come on show me."I teased poking his stomach.
"If you show me what you got me."He smiled and I laughed,"oh so it's my gift?"
"I didn't say that."He laughed.

"Aw, what a lovely couple."The clerk got our attention, and we laughed,"oh no, we're not-,"
"Here, for the holidays I'll give you both a discount on whatever you like."The old lady smiled, Draco and I shared a look and almost immediately, i leaned on him and kissed his cheek,"Why isn't that lovely, sweetheart?"

"Of course it is, love."Draco smiled trying to fight a laugh, and we split and looked around the shop for something we wanted to get the other, I ended on a nice ring for him and took it to the lady catching Draco peering over the aisles to look at his gift,"Oí! No peeking!"

He came up with his arms behind his back as the lady handed me the gift, and Draco covered my eyes with one arm before handing the lady my gift making me laugh,"let go."
"Not yet."he laughed and hugged me making my head nuzzle into his chest, and I laughed.

Finally the lady gave him his gift and took out a weird looking camera,"A picture for the wall?"

We looked at each other and shrugged, Draco kissed my cheek as the camera went off making me laugh, and the lady smiled,"thank you dears!"

We rushed away from the shop and looked for crabbe and Goyle who were in the sweet shop munching away,"hey boys."

They threw a bag behind their back and smile making me laugh,"come on buy your things and let's get going."

They did as I said and we made our way back into the castle roaring with laughter at crabbe being tired half way through, we walked down to the empty common room carrying our bags, it was peaceful.

A silence deep as the snow on the grounds descended on the castle. We played loud music, charmed things to float in the sky, played Exploding Snap loudly without bothering anyone, practice dueling against one another ruthlessly, and played in door quidditch, we even played once outside in the snow. When I needed some quiet time I would study with Draco in my dorm which would end up my messing with his hair or him painting my nails or using my muggle camera and having a photoshoot or meet up with Percy in the library where he would tutor me, which he enjoyed more han being in the Gryffindor common room, which I hadn't really been to at all since the break started, since I was either with the boys, Percy or with madam pomfrey.

On Christmas Eve, I visited Madam Pomfrey in the hospital wing to help her with brewing potions, and to give her a gift which she nearly cried with, after I took my bag and went up to the Gryffindor common room for the first time since break left out, and I tricked the fat lady into letting me in as I always do, it was rather quiet so I just guessed everyone was sleeping.