The Zoo

I woke up the next day by my mother shaking me.
"Happy Birthday,darling!"
I shot up,"It's my birthday!?"
Mum laughed,"and Dudley's. You two are twins you remember that right?"she asked amused at my confused face.
"I completely forgot."I joked, face palming.
"Well come on, Cupcake."she pulled me out of bed.
"Let's get you even more beautiful!"She smiled.
I groaned,"mum anything but pink that color is just horrid."
"Well alright pick the dress of your color."she kissed my forehead and walked out.
"Mum!"I called out.
She poked her head in,"yes,sweetheart?"
"Can Harry-um- please have a bedroom even if I have to share with him-,"I sighed when she gave me a look,"please mummy he's getting too big for that cupboard."I pleaded.
She sighed,"I'll talk to your father about it- no matter how much I'm against it."and she walked downstairs, shutting the door behind her.

'YES!'i mouthed and jumped up and down in joy.
I quickly changed into a collar dress, brushed my hair, and put on random shoes then proceeded to run downstairs happily.

"THIRDY-SIX!? BUT THATS TWO LESS THEN LAST YEAR,LAST YEAR I HAD THIRDY-SEVEN."I rolled my eyes- sassy Dudley is present- it's this side I hate of Dudley he's actually really sweet but sometimes he's a utter git!
I walked into the kitchen to a angry Dudley, A worried mother and father, and a annoyed Harry.
"Dudley,pomkins, please we'll buy you two more today,"mum pleaded.
I felt bad they bought so many for him yet he isn't grateful.
Dudley looked like he was about to flip the table.
"Happy birthday brother!"I kissed his cheek and handed him a wrapped box.
Yes I got him a gift!
He may be a git but I'm not cold hearted. I really did love him.

"Fine- and happy birthday sister."Dudley said bluntly and sat down.
I sighed and sat down next to Harry.
"Oh sweetheart you look lovely! Here's your birthday present."My father handed me a nicely wrapped box as Harry stood up and walked back to the kitchen.
I opened the box to see a beautiful bracelet.
"Oh god! Thank you mum, dad!"I hugged them and kissed their cheeks.
I saw Harry wave me over.
I smiled big at him and walked over.
"Happy birthday cousin."he smiled and handed me a poorly wrapped gift with a card, and poorly made ribbon, making me look at him with appreciation for trying.
I opened And saw a beautiful heart vintage looking necklace.
"My god.thank you."I was speechless.
"H-how did you afford it?"
"I saved money up."
"For me?"I asked him, tears in my eyes.
This meant a lot to me.
"Yeah of course-"I tackled him in a hug.
"Thank you so so much! I love you!"I heard him laugh but hug me back.
"I love you too."
"But that's not all-"
"Boy get me my tea."
"Allow me father."I poured him some tea in a cup and set it in front of my father.
"Elizabeth?"Dudley sighed loudly,and gave me a sad look,"I didn't get you a present I'm sorry, it didn't cross my mind."
"It's alright Dudley,"I hugged him, and he hugged me back as well,"as we're all together it's fine" I smiled and pulled away.
He smiled back, this was the Dudley I cherished.

I love my family- no doubt- they can be rude, and irritating but they're my family. My blood.
Weird things happen around me and Harry and my family hates things that aren't normal but I wish they could treat Harry like they treat me and Dudley.

"Let's unwrap presents!"Dudley started to unwrap everything but one gift.
There was everything from a racing bike, a remote control airplane, sixteen computer games and a VCR.

He ripped the wrapping paper off a Golden watch as mum came into the kitchen a worried and angered expression on her face.

"Mrs.Figg's broken her leg. She can't take him."she told father.
"Well phone marge!"
"Vernon she despises the boy!"
"What about-what's your friend's name?-Yvonne?"
"On vacation in Majorca"
"I can just stay here!"Harry said hopefully.
I smiled- Harry would like that!
He would be able to watch tv.
And use my computer without being yelled at by my father.
Mum looked as if she just ate a
lemon.
"And come back and find the room in ruins?"
"I'll stay with him mum! I promise we won't blow up the house."
"No. No, we can-I suppose take him with us- and leave him the car."mum said,