New Adventure

**Eli's P.o.v.**

Harry and I had to spend a month with my family, and it was true.

My life did take a turn for the worse, they would give me the cold shoulder every second they got, if not they would call me names.

The abuse factor went up 40% now, I get slapped by my father every time I mess up, they hate me, they think I'm a freak, useless, and most of all worthless/ a disgrace.

But maybe I'm just like that in the muggle world, maybe I won't be at Hogwarts.

We only need one more day here and we can go, we can leave to Hogwarts and I get to discover if it was worth it.

Harry and I share room now, my parents decided to give Harry's room back to Dudley,  and I didn't let harry go back to the cupboard.

I payed the price but it was worth it, it's worth having him Happy.

I've been reading the books for the school, over and over again, they're just so interesting.

I've even gotten books to float to me!

Harry on the other hand just spent most of the time playing with Hedwig.

Did I forget to mention I also have a Owl now?

Her name is Atlas.

Not just because it sound cool but because she has black spots on her grey fur that create a path to her heart.

And that's the meaning of Atlas: a boom of maps, but in this case, a owl map, if it makes sense.
"HOO!"

"ELIZABETH DURSLEY!"My mum screamed.

I sighed, stood up and gave Atlas her food, then walked downstairs.

"Yes ma'm?"I asked.

"I thought I told you to clean the dinning room!"She exclaimed.

"I did clean it, I've finished it long ago."I explained to her.

"Everything?"she asked, eyebrows raised.

I nodded.

"Under the table?"she asked.

"Clean."I responded.

"Top of the fridge?"she asked.

"Clean." I responded.

"Cooker?"

"Clean."

"Cabinets?"

"Clean."

"Pantry?"

"Clean."

"Top of the mantle?"

"I'm not suppose to clean that, that's The living room."I told her.

"No excuses, go clean now, POTTER!"She screamed.

I sighed and walked over to the living room as Harry walked into the kitchen.

"Yes?"Harry asked.

I grabbed the duster from the cupboard, then rushed over to the mantle, and began cleaning.

"Are you finished with the lawn?"she asked sitting down, reading a 'New Homes' magazine.

"Almost-"

"Not fast enough, after that I want you to re-pot the roses, Elizabeth when your finished you will clean my bedroom, then you both will clean Dudley's room."Mum ordered.

I threw the duster down, and angrily turned to my mother.

"Maybe if you helped, it would be a lot faster, mum."I said.