Back at Hogwarts

I woke up the next day in a different room; it was all white and only my bed was in it.

I went to sit up but a little elf like creature came to my side and laid me down,"You mustn't stand,Madam. The doctor will be in a few moments"

I looked at him intrigued at the small creature,"If you don't mind me asking sir, what exactly are you?"

He smiled,"I'm a hospital house elf- we aid to our Doctors patients."

"So you're like a nurse?"I asked him and he seemed to be in thought.

As he thought I looked around and saw a tray of food by the end of my bed and he noticed,"Yes like a nurse, are you hungry miss?"

"Nauseous."I shook my head causing it to throb, and I groaned feeling the pain finally settle in.

The house elf immediately stood up moving the food to the corner and then disappeared right before my eyes and not a moment later did he appear with a grown man who I assumed was my doctor

"Elizabeth Lily Dursely, Muggleborn, 11 years old, head trauma.."He read out loud from a file he had in his hands,"Hello I'm Doctor Morrison, how are you feeling today?"

He picked up the bed slightly to examine me,"not very well..my head hurts and I'm nauseous sir."

"You've been out for three days, your body is hungry although sick."He told me and began to wave his wand over me.

"Can I ask sir, what is it exactly how you work..don't you need machinery? Do forgive me for these questions."I said embarrassed.

He simply chuckled,"Very curious child you are, well you see I'm a healer, I use certain spells to navigate what is orang with your body, although we do use muggle technology at times when it's severe and I sometimes use muggle skills, I'm half blood, I also went to Hogwarts."

My eyes bugged out of my head with a huge smile,"What house were you in?"

"Hufflepuff, and proud I hear you're Slytherin."He said, and moved about the room to the other side of me.

"Tell me Elizabeth, what did you eat the day of the injury? Do you remember?"He asked me.

I thought back but drew up a blank it seemed if I had a wall on my brain that didn't let me think,"No..i don't remember sir."

He nodded and he informed me," you had a seizure upon arrival that's why you're isolated, you have personal nurses and house elves."

"A seizure..am I dying sir?"I asked.

"No,dear no,"he examined the back of my head,"do you remember how this happened?"

"No, but my friend who was there told me I remember only a bit of it."I told him.

"Tell me what you remember."He told me as I felt him start cutting my hair off.

"Um, I remember why I was in the restroom in the first place. I remember seeing the trolls feet when I went out o the stall to see my friend who was in the other stall but I don't remember what happened after that."I told him and he nodded,"and what did your friend say happened?"

I explained to him what Hermione told me and how long I was out all though he knew that,"very well- I'm not quite down yet but this seems to be quite a serious injury,"

He laid me back down and out me on my side,"Rest while I go do some tests."

I nodded and he left the room and I laid there in complete silence when I remembered what happened last night.

George stayed with me all night. Did he come to say goodbye in the morning? I hope not I would've looked like a mess.

Just then did a owl swoop in and leave a letter on my side and land on the table besides me as I grabbed it.