Chapter 15

a/n: read authors note at the end of this chapter.

Five months has pass, I am already a Senior in high school. To my counselor surprise, I have not miss one day of school or week.

The boys talk to Modest Management about the whole new life we are about to have. Modest, agree that I can still be with the boys but I have to change every week who I am going to stay with. On the weekends, I am either with my mum or the boys taking me to their interviews. The best part about this is that we sometimes have a pool party at Liam's house.

Being together again as a family. But the most awesome part, I am now a Aunt. Perrie had her baby three weeks ago, it is a baby girl. The baby eyes color is blue like any other baby sooner or later her eyes will be like Zayn or Perries.

"Tiny, c'mon are you ready? You look so beautiful!" Jade smile while she fix my hair really quick.

Today, is Zayn and Perrie's wedding day. Their theme is sorta like Frozen, well I call it that way which annoys Zayn. I love annoying him. Anyway, the theme is a Winter Wedding since it is December.

Jade shove me out of the room to the hallways to meet the other girls who are with their partner. I smiled when I made eye contact with Alex.

I look my arm around his, giving him a thumbs up. "You look beautiful with your hair up, babe." he whisper, kissing my cheek.

"Are you saying that I look ugly with my hair down?" I gasp, but end up laughing when he caught on to my sarcasm. I mumble a thank you.

Perrie pass by wearing her beautiful wedding dress. It seriously take us days to find the right one most of the time she was crying how fat she looks now. She was still fit as always, she is a lunatic.

+

After the weeding ceremony we drove to the after party. By now I am already awake since the ceremony got me way to bored.

"Those dam fans can never give the boys a break, really annoying!" Scarlet mumble trying to get glitter off her hair that was thrown at her by some Directioner.

"It can be but it's pretty normal basis for me since they are in ever corner." I smiled giving the wine to Brittany and Alex.

I giggle, how Chris help out Scarlet to take out the glitter from her hair. "Remember, Destiny do not get drunk alright kid." Paul shouted from the driver seat.

I give him a thumbs up, no promises. Paul glare at me getting out of the car. We walk inside the ball room seeing Perrie and Zayn family all together talking as if they have been friends for years.

"See now this is a wedding unless like my aunt she wanted to do it outside but at the Zoo." Brittany said making her bitchy face.

I laugh at her randomness. "Let's get drunk but not that drunk that Paul will notice, kiddos." Louis walk up to us with Eleanor who just giggle.

"Almost forgot! Girls, here are your flower crowns and the boys you get nothing." Eleanor give us our flowers crowns and walking away with Louis.

"They are so cute...but I'm still Larry af baby!" Brittany shouted getting some people attention.

Brittany will always be a Directioner fan no matter what even though she basically sees them every week because of me. I should be awarded! I just made a Directioner dream come true. I want to meet Paramore or actually be living with five seconds of summer. I always wonder how their life style is behind doors.

Probably, being naked.

"Babe, the pizza is here let's go!" Alex drag me to the food table where all the goodies are at.