Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

"Alright Destiny ma name is Lilliana. I'm just going to ask you a few questions then ya will be otta here no time!" This lady was not from here she has this weird American accent. What is the word again...

Then the lights are on before I can even say it. Shit, focus. She's probably from Texas at least. I can't help myself but I end up laughing.

"Hello welcome back to Lilliana Talk Show," that's a stupid name. "Today, here we have One Direction adopted daughter, Destiny." She shouted making the audience more loud.

I cross my legs, just smile. But I spotted someone from the audience, Alex and Chris is here. I wave at them but stared at the interview. The audience finally went quiet, fuck finally.

"I don't like to be call One Direction Daughter, I'm more like their little sister." I smiled. Hearing only Chris laughter erupting but of course Alex shut him up.

Lilliana look a bit taken away nodding her head. Someone did not do their research paper about me at all. This is why I do not attend for interviews.

Throughout the whole interview she kept asking me questions but time to time we will have a small chat about things. This is worse then school. She puts on to much make up, I just want to smack her face to see if it will come off.

"So Destiny, I heard that you have a new boyfriend name, Alex. Also about you running away home being drunk?" That's when the whole audience went quiet. I felt everyone eyes on me, okay. I have to lie just like what El told me.

I let out a laugh. "Lilliana now, I think that is the best rumor ever! But I did stay with my brother for a week, I don't know why people think I'm running away?" I shrugged with a smile.

Lilliana laugh also,which I have no idea why. But I laugh with her. "Yes, I know Hollywood making the weirdest rumors ever. That is USA for you, I guess," she smile. "So please tell us about this new boyfriend."

I nodded, getting up to get Alex. I took off my heels, they're killing me. "Destiny, what are you doing" I smile at him dragging him to the stage. I laugh at him because it look like he is about to barf.

I sat him down on the white single sofa then sat on his lap. "This is my boyfriend, Alex. We are the same grade level like, duh. He makes me really happy. Alex is the only person who always catching me when I fall." I try to give him a hug but fail miserably. I just laugh it off but the crowd went 'aw' stupid crowd.

I felt my cheeks getting warm. When I let go I put my arm around his shoulder for support. "Aw, you are the cutest couple. So how is high school going for you two? Since after all you are dating the most famous girl, Alex." Lilliana smile, making me flinch from the word 'famous'.

"High school is going great for the both of us we been best friends since Freshmen year. Then I ask her out in Juinor year," he kiss my cheek. "But most of all I don't see Destiny, as a famous person. I see Destiny, as her beautiful self." He said looking straight at me.

I was still looking at the crowd then I smile at Alex. "We'll that's it for today, Destiny and Alex it was a pleasure of having you here! Give it up to the cutest couple! We will be back soon with One Direction performing You & I." Lilliana shouted.

Right when the lights turn off also Lilliana getting up leaving to where ever. I heard someone applauding which made me look up, getting up giving Chris a tight hug.

"See you didn't barf," He joke. "I will be at the backstage, heard there is food." He punch my shoulder playfully then left Alex and I.

"We should go backstage also before the boys start their performances." I grab his hand pulling his body against mine. Although the audience are still watching us or either getting ready for them to get out.

"Destiny, I love you." Alex said pulling me to a kiss but someone put their hand between us.

"Sorry, but did you forget the rules. No kissing allowed. Why? Because we are here," Louis pointed at himself then the boys. "Destiny, you should be going home now. You still have more packing to do." Louis glare at Alex then walk off to Eleanor.

"Sorry he can be sassy at times." I laugh.

~
~

"Alex! Stop, I still have to take the pictures down!" I giggle then push him away so he stop kissing my neck.

Alex chuckled, he started to help me also. I smiled at some pictures of the boys, group pictures, also with my mom when I was younger. She gave it to me as a early birthday present. After that I, we started to take more pictures.

"Hey, Destiny I order some pizza- Are you alright, babe?" Alex who is holding plates with pizza.

I nodded my head, hiding the picture away. I smile at him. "Pizza! Thank you, beautiful boy!" I took the plate away. Running downstairs with Alex right behind me.

By the last step, I end up falling right on my bum. Seriously, I can not get any clumsy then now. Before I got up Alex went on top of mine. "Hello." I smile at him.

"Hello, beautiful girl."

We stay at the same position till Alex brought me to a kiss. I put my hands through his hair, hearing a moan leave his lip making me smile. Alex put his hand behind my back, lifting me up and putting my legs around his waist.

I deepen the kiss and a moan slips from my mouth when his hands run up my shirt and over my bare torso. I tighten my legs around his waist and both of our breaths are ragged when our tongues graze against each other in desperation for one another. His large hands knead at my breasts and I gasp when I feel him pressing against me.

"Harry! Stop teasing N- What the fuck is going on here?!"

A/N: sorry for short chapter. Been busy with school so I decided to update because I felt bad.