Chapter 5.

Dedication: My Grandmother 3/18/14 R.I.P. <3

Chapter 5.

"Destiny c'mon open the door!"

I sat Indian style, staring at my white boring door while Liam just pound at the door. I'd been in my room for hours now and I hadn't ate nothing at all and this is pretty much stressful as it is for Niall to give me food but I keep disobeying him.

"Lad, just leave her alone already your just making it worse for her as it is for Dani." Harry said behind the wood door.

This is probably be the dumbest reason for me to be mad at Liam for being a dick to Dani. It was none of my business but again I just hate the thought of Liam disrespecting Danielle that way. For some reason when I saw him yelling at Dani it just remind me of my dad when he use to blame me on the smallest things ever.

I flinch at the thought of my own father. "Destiny it's me Zayn." My head snap at the door.

I got up and walk to the door, hesitating to unlock it or not. Zayn always understood me more then the boys, sure I could talk with Harry but that's a whole different story at the moment. Stop debating on yourself and open the dam door.

"Okay." I open the door, meeting eye contact with Zayn and let him in before I closed the door I look both ways of the hallways.

Right when I was about to close the door I saw Niall running towards me with a plate on his hands. He gave me a smirk, handing me a plate of pumpkin pie and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving his way downstairs.

"Mmmm." I took a bite closing my eyes. My eyes snap when I heard a cough from Zayn whose just staring at me with a smirk that would kill any of his fans but not me, it's annoying.

"Sorry."

"Don't be, I don't blame you Tiny it been ages that I had you seen enjoyed your food." He smiled sitting on my bed while I just adjust my messy bun.

We sat in silence for awhile. I just look at my picture wall which was filling half of it already then I stared at Zayn whose just admiring my room. I really need to redo my room again, it's to boring for me now but also we are moving too, what's the point.

"You must love taking pictures." Zayn said walking to my wall of pictures and look closely to them. He turn around giving me a smile not a smirk but a real smile.

"Yes, I do."

While I ate my pumpkin pie, I heard low chuckles from Zayn who just kept staring at my pictures. "Zayn what do you think about Perrie being pregnant?" I ask taking out my yoga pants and a loose pink shirt. I really need to take a shower.

"Wonderful, I just wish we could tell our management if she could take a break for a bit but she seems quite not liking the idea of being away from the group."

I nodded my head. "How many weeks is she? Don't you think people would start realizing her small bump?" I ask, Zayn sat on my bed with a smirk.

"She is twelve weeks, of course people would notice her small bump but some what she's trying to hide it from everyone." He said picking on the lace material from my covers.

"You guys shouldn't let the management interfere with your relationship even the baby, seeing how much of an asshole they could be sometimes." I frown at the thought of management saying something stupid to Perrie and Zayn.

"Lets not talk about me, I would really enjoy what exactly happen down there a few minutes ago Destiny." Zayn smiled at me while he pointed out to my door that was lock.