Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

He let out a loud sigh after finishing about his new girlfriend which they were dating for weeks now.

"When am I going to meet Sophia?" I smiled at him.

He gave me a weird look. "What? Um I don't know? We were planning going to this football game in a week or so." Liam said focusing back to the tv.

I look at the time seeing that today went fast. I gave Liam a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight, love you!" I sang out loud. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" He sang back making me laugh.

********••••••********

I woke up gasping for air and look at the clock seeing its six o'clock, still have time to get ready for school. I wipe my forehead feeling the small sweat.

I heard someone calling my name. "It's open." I said walking my way to the bathroom.

"Are you okay Destiny?" Zayn said only wearing his grey sweat pants with no shirt at all. I'm over here like 'ew put on a shirt Zayn' and Directioner would of been like 'holy- *dead*'.

"Yea, just another bad dream. I have to get ready for school." I said stuttering still feeling my cheeks warm.

I was about to past till Zayn put his hands on my shoulders then he touch my cheeks. "No, Destiny you have a fever your staying home either you like it or not." He grab my little green rag then started to wet it.

I let out a sigh. "No please Zayn, but I'm just going to miss more work and that means I have more homework." I whine which is kind of new for me.

He shook his head. "No, I could call Travis to being your homework for you Tiny now got lay on your bed." Zayn motioned me to my bed.

I went under my covers. "Zayn, I'm not with Travis no more, I'm with Alex now-"

"The guy who painted that horrible painting for, you?" He scrunched his nose. I laugh. "Yea, well I guess I sorta of cheated on Travis but he would find out today with tabloids of me and Alex kissing at the park." I smiled.

No one is taking this really serious at all. Guess they were never surprised by my actions at all.

He placed the wet rag on my forehead. "Jesus, your burning up like crazy Destiny." He said worried.

I felt like shit. "I'm totally fine Zayn and I have to go to school please." I pleaded to him. He shook his head. "No, please rest for today and especially Perrie is here so she would keep you company while me and the lads go to this interview." He smiled making his eyes wrinkle which I started to giggle at.

I woke up a few hours then check my phone seeing a lot of miss calls and messages.

I went on twitter, but decided to put something random since I hadn't tweeted nothing at all for such a long time.

@itsdesTINY: Why is Perrie Edwards perfect as fuck!?

I smiled, never in my life was I good with tweets or other social media. Great everyday I'm either becoming like Harry or the boys, I smiled at the thought then laugh because now for sure I knew I am sick.

"Destiny, dear are you alright?"

She must if heard me laughing like a lunatic. Eh can't blame her I go a little crazy when I read books. "Yea, um just-coming!" I panic. "Hey Perrie!" I smiled at her once my front door is open.