chapter 16

"DESTINY HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"PERRIE! Don't swear!" Ashton shouted over my loud music.

I look at myself from the mirror. I let out a sigh, can't believe today is my graduation and I'm going to New York in few months! With Daniell all my dreams are coming true.

I'm still wondering how I even pass senior year and getting my high school diploma. I fix up my light purple gown, fixing up my cap.

"You look so beautiful my sunshine is growing up!" My mum shouted giving me a tight hug but I wasn't slightly happy at the moment. The boys are on tour, One The Road Again, apparently they couldn't make it back to London. Something about some huge storm so their plane got cancel.

"Honey, I know your still upset that the boys could not make it but they'll come soon, okay?" I nodded. So my mum can just shut up because the more she reminds me im not going to my graduation.

I walk my way downstairs seeing the Five Seconds of Summer boys waiting for me. Luke give me a tight hug, "I wish I received my high school diploma." Luke whisper to my ear.

I still find it weird how they are close to my age and way more successful then me. "Well now, you still can take online classes." I suggested but he scrunch up his nose.

"Never mind, I'm going to be nineteen next month and I don't have time for that." Luke roll his eyes tugging my sleeve to the car.

****

"Are you excited, Destiny!?" Michael shouted making me drop my phone.

Thank god, I'm in a car and I'm sorruned by safe areas for my phone to feel safe. I glare at Michael, "Sorta, I'm just getting an diploma from hell but the fun starts when I go to New York State University." I smiled.

"We are here!" Calum shouted and pushing me out of the car.

I look around seeing hundreds of girls wearing blue gowns, boys wearing white and parents pushing their kids to get ready. Which is happening to me but with the Australia rock band and my mum.

My smile grew big when I saw my group also Chris talking to some other guys that are his friends.

"Destiny, finally you are here!" Scarlett brought me to a hug but got pull away to someone else, looking up its only Alex.

Scarlett whined but thankfully Chris take her away. "Hey you," He wink giving me a peck on the cheek.

"ALRIGHT SENIORS GET IN LINE BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE GOING TO GRADUATE...FINALLY!" Our principle shouted, I never like him.

I mean c'mon my friends and I accidentally threw paint on his car...fine it wasn't an accident. Alex and I said our last goodbyes, going to our spots. Just like how we all practice.

****

I bit my lip, shit I'm next. What if I trip or throw up on that poor old lady. Wait, what if someone alien comes and kills me! My eyes pop out hearing my name being call.

"Destiny Jones." I scrunch my nose, I have not heard my last name for so long since the boys adopted me.

I plastered a smile on my face looking straight but my head snap to the loud cheering. I covered my mouth feeling tears going down my cheeks. They made it.

"Fuck yea you get that diploma baby girl!" Zaym shouted clapping and screaming with the boys and my mum holding a big poster with my name on it.

I shook hands with my principle and other people that I don't know of. But what surprise me is that my counselor hand me my diploma.

"Since your freshmen year I have always believe that you were going to make it, Destiny. I made sure that all your teachers kept you on your books and not doing anything stupid. I'll see you soon." She said giving me a tight hug.

"Thank you for everything." I whisper back.

I ran and went to sit down on my seat and stare as everyone received their dipolam. Worst hour of my life. Right when it ended I got up and try to look for my family.

I smile when I notice a blonde head boy with blue eyes. "Niall!" Tears stream down my face, I haven't seen them since months. "Destiny!" Niall shouted back.

I jump to his open arms, crying on his shoulder. "I miss you so much also the others." I laugh.

I squeled when I saw Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louie. They all join in the group hug. I rubbed my eyes, still can't believe they are here.

"Wow look at miss I'm done with high school." Louie tease handing me my reading bear with ballons.

I giggle, bring the bear to my chest. "So what university you are going have you decided?" Zayn ask.

I sigh, apparently other uni accepted but only wanted me from my fame. Which was disappointing since they seriously told me that to my face. If I went to the school then other students of just gone their because of me which is stupid.

But of course NYSU saw me different they didn't even know who I was till I brought about it.

I look up to Zayn, "I'm going to New York University!" I squeled but remember that there is people around us.

"Really!? Congrats I'm so happy for you because I would of beat their ass if they turn down your smart ass!" Harry pick me up giving me a kiss on the cheek and all over my face.

"Alright that's enough, let's go home and celebrate." Liam said taking my hand with the boys and my mom following me.

When we got in the big car that surprisingly all fit in. I sat between Zayn and Harry. As always, Liam is the driver with my mum beside him. Then behind us is Niall and Louis laughing about some weird shit with El and Perrie.

I closed my eyes, I made it. I felt a nudge, opening my eyes making eye contact to Harry's green eyes.

He smiled. Putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me to his chest. "So proud of you, tiny." he said.

"Aye, can get some nandos!? It's been awhile boys?" Niall shouted, Perrie also shouting Nandos.

I frowned looking up at Zayn. "Where's the baby?" I ask.

"Oh, back at our flat with my mum they are getting your party ready," he smiled. "I'm so proud of you, Destiny. I never regret calling you my first daughter." he kiss my forehead.

I smiled at him.

When we got back to our flat, I stay outside admiring the decorations. Everyone went back inside the house except Harry.

He walk up to me. "What are you thinking about kiddo?" Harry smirked down at me.

I wrap my arms around his waist, giving him a tight hug. "Harry, I love you. I love you and the boys. You guys are my world. If it weren't for you boys, I wouldn't be here. So thank you. I am very grateful." I open my eyes seeing the boys now outside with me and Harry.

With out another word to be explain we all pull in a group hug. Our last group hug as a family. "We love you, too." they mumble to my ear.

THE END

a/n: wow. so this is my final chapter for Destiny and the boys. I want to say thank you for all the support from my Fans.

also I am writing another story but this time it's 5 Seconds of Summer turn ☺️ I will post it by tomorrow morning. Stay tune!

p.s. destiny might pop up on the 5sos book too!