Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

"Wake up Destiny."

I shook my head and held Alex tighter. "It's still to early, how long were you awake?" I muffled in his chest feeling it vibrate from a laughter.

"Awhile now, Des it's nine o'clock-" before he said anything else I place another kiss on his mouth.

"Go back to sleep, please?" I pouted up to his golden eyes. He peck my lips. "Fine babe." He smiled and snuggled more to me.

Yup I'm practically cheating on Travis but Alex is right he deserved this and now he would know my pain. I really do sound like a total bitch.

I slid my fingers in his hair. My phone started ringing and answered it not even bother to look at the caller I.D.

"Hello!" I sang, then went back to play Alex hair.

"Hey babe! Don't forget our date today or do you have a change of plans." Shit. Travis said and I could seriously see his smile right now.

I shook Alex awake making fall off my bed. "Are you okay babe?" Travis said in the other line. "Yea I just trip over something's but ya, I'm totally open." I said and hang up before our goodbyes.

Alex got off the floor rubbing his head. "Ouch, what was that for?" He said with his deep morning voice.

I got off my bed, yank my shirt off and my pants. I'm not really embarrass about my body anymore sure, there's still some cuts on my legs and writs but that doesn't stop me.

"It was Travis he's taking me out and for sure he's coming right now."

He rolled his eyes. "So this is going to be a secret relationship then? I should-" there was a knock on my door.

"Destiny, Travis is here!" Louis shouted behind the door.

I pointed at the window. "Bye see you later princess." He smiled and gave me another kiss but notice how I'm still only wearing my lace undergarments that El bought me.

"Stop hiding your body you look beautiful as the usual." He smirk before going down. I smiled at him then closed the window.

My life is so weird.

Harry p.o.v.

"La-da-di I like to party." I mutter and tried to look for my pants inside my room.

I pouted. I should really start cleaning now but then again I don't think so. I open my window letting fresh come in but heard some soft talking outside.

Please don't be crazy fans.

I heard a loud thump and saw it was Alex. Wait, Alex? Jumping out of Destiny room and that mean he came from their last night then because I remember hearing noises last night.

I walk down the hall seeing Destiny and Travis talking to each other but she look uncomfortable but more confused while she had this fake smile.

"Good morning love birds, I'm truly sorry but I'm going to steal my little sister right here." I drag Destiny out the kitchen and to my room which was down the hall.

"So please tell me, why did Alex just jump out from your window room no wait your balcony sweetheart." I cross my arms seeing Destiny cheeks flush pink.

If I'm making her nervous that's good because I'd been reading this family book that Louis threw at me in Target.

She look at the lock door then to me. "MeandAlexaredatingbehindtravis." She said really fast. I raise one eyebrow and lowered to her height. "Please say that a little bit slower love." I said pinching my fingers.