Chapter 14.

A/N: two chapters left for this story. Please read the authors note at the end of this chapter.

It has months now that we have discovered my mum who is alive. She now lives in a new house, not to big or small. Perfect house, you can say. School was about to start next week. Which means I will be a Senior; 12th grader. My last year of high school and I am so dam happy.

"Destiny! Jade wants you, please come and help me!" I ran downstairs with a big smile on my face. Noticing Jade sitting on Niall back while he just lay there laughing.

I ran to Jade, giving her a tight hug. "My Tiny! You are so grown up now! I miss you so much!" Jade got off of Niall, I laugh when he got up and ran off to Harry.

+

"So who is this new boyfriend of yours, hmm?" Jade wiggle her eyebrows shoving fries in her mouth. I scrunch my nose, new boyfriend.

"He's not new okay. His name is, Alex! We have been friends since freshmen year missy!" I stole one of her fries sticking my tongue out.

She rolled her eyes. "I better get going, the girls and I, interview is about to start an hour or two. Bye, sweetheart. I will be back before your bedtime." She kiss my cheek and ran off. I cringe when I notice her wearing painful high heels. She has skills to be wearing heels like that.

Zayn walk in the living room, smiling at me. "Destiny, I have been trying to tell you something for awhile now...it turns out it's going to be harder then I thought." Zayn grab my hand holding it tight. Which worried me.

I sat up, staring to his eyes. "Zayn, what are talking about? I promise I will not over react what ever you are about to tell, okay?" I nod my head waiting for him to speak.

The house is to quiet for my liking. It has never been so quiet before. Before Zayn, can speak the boys walk down the stairs with a serious face sitting on sofas. I bit my lip, getting more anxious now that the boys are all in here looking very serious. They don't do serious moments at all so I have the right to be freaking out.

I covered my mouth. "Zayn, is this about the baby?" I gasp, about to start crying but he shake his head mumbling no.

This time it is Niall to speak. "Destiny, we are so sorry and we all love you very much. But since our popularity has grown over the years we now have to live in our own house now. Which means-" I cut Niall off.

"I know what this means, Niall. But I don't get it? Where am I going?" I blink away my tears trying my hardest to stay strong. Now that I think about this is what Perrie was trying to tell me earlier.

"I am moving out because I am starting a family already, Destiny. The boys are getting older and they have start living on their own. On The Road Again, will be our last tour we agree to the management that our contract will end. We always thought about you, Destiny we love you very much but we want you to have a normal teenager life. We decided to let you finally stay with your mum. It's for your own good, Tiny." Zayn look at me then to the boys.

I stare at him, speechless not knowing what to say. For some reason I felt anger building up but then tears started to pour out. I covered my face with my hands. I felt someone hugging but later felt all the boys hugging me. Saying things to make me feel better but it was not working one bit.

I wipe my eyes. "I love you guys, too. But I don't want to go in our separate ways like I've never knew who you are," I wipe my eyes with my sleeve. "Why would I want to stay with my mum? I have known you guys longer then I know her. Can I at least stay one week at each of your guys flat? What....have you all bought your own house already?" I stare at all of them.