Table of Contents

Holly Holiday - Class Rank

When an insignificant little Ravenclaw bests Tom Riddle in his favourite class, he is shocked. His focus turns to her, Holly Holiday. She does not speak in class unless prompted, she quietly expresses her intelligence, drawing Tom in. He listens closely, getting closer to her with each passing day, until the insignificant little Ravenclaw becomes very significant.

Elizabeth Eros- Can I keep you?

Elizabeth Eros was adopted from Wool's orphanage. While she was there she became friends with one person. One person who never got over her departure. Tom Marvolo Riddle. She moved to Paris with her new family and went to Beauxbatons. She saw him again. She went to Hogwarts with her school for school unity. He asked her once if he could keep her, he never forgot her answer; yes.

Nikolas Vanderwoodsen - Stupidly handsome

Nikolas Vanderwoodsen is a stupidly handsome Gryffindor. He is a leader of a secret society and Tom Riddle catches his attention. Nikolas pops up in Tom's life whenever he wanted, trying to gain his trust and invited him into his secret life. Feelings start to swell and he just wants Tom to make him shut up.

Aurora Lightly - Mermaid

She showed up with hair the colour of reflected moonlight, eyes blue like the sea. She was almost inhuman, which is because she was not human at all. Tom Riddle was drawn to her, enraptured in her every movement, but will she survive Tom Riddle's infatuation?

Delilah Sparks - You're MINE

Delilah Sparks is the bright new Auror. She graduated early from the acadeny and fought her way up the ranks until she got placed on the Death Eater case. The department for the location and the convicting of Lord Voldemort.

Obsession works in mysterious ways. First in curiosity. Watching. Seeing her, how brilliant she was and thinking, Only I can possess a woman as magnificent as she. He remove very obstacle, before claiming her without her knowledge. Lord Voldemort would possess Delilah Sparks if it was the last thing he did.

Elizaveta- Sorry Baby XX

Dumbledore realizes Tom's potential danger to the wizarding world. HE contacts Dominic, a friend from his days gallavanting with Grindelwald. Dominic is a handler for an assassin agency. He handles the most dangerous of them all, Elizaveta. No boundaries, no emotions, blood lust, a knack with fake identities, and pure intelligence. She is to destroy Tom Riddle's life and she sets out on her mission unbeknownst to him.

When Tom meets Annabelle he is immediately intrigued but he thinks nothing of it. He packs her face in with every other pretty face he has ever seen. She is not a threat. Or so he thinks.
Who will kill who? Or will they both come out of this alive.

Beatrice Oberlin - Rich Bitch

Beatrice and Tom. Two halves of the same whole. They are each other's equal. She is the same as him, cold, a cutting wit, a circle of sycophantic friends, a need for money and power, but because she is a woman she is a bitch. At least as far as Tom Riddle is concerned.
He needs money, needs power, needs a partner, he needs her.

Flora Rosmerta - The one who got used

Flora was just a girl who had a crush on a boy. That boy just happened to be Tom Riddle. She wanted her life to be a fairytale. She wanted a happy ending in the arms of Prince Charming but she got someone more akin to Bluebeard in his stead. Not all stories have a happy ending. Sometimes Voldemort really is a heartless monster who decided to pick the prettiest girl in the school to tear apart.

Persephone Fields - Persephone

Persephone Fields wanted to love and to be loved. To see more of the world with a family that loved her. She spent her entire life on a small farm in little Hangleton, only leaving to join the war efforts abroad.
Persephone is a painter. She is artistic and emotional and she has her own book on my profile. When Tom Riddle sees her his infatuation begins. But how will it end? Could she really survive being the dark lord's wife?

Summer love

Tom is invited to spend his summer doing a research intensive at Slughorn's family summer home in Northern Italy (no wwII AU). And there he meets her. With the ocean in her eyes and more languages rolling off the top of her tongue than he can keep track of. Marzia Cantanneo shows him her world and in exchange he keeps her from his.

(I am told this has major Call Me By Your Name vibes and I would just like to say thank you for that highest of compliments)

Bookstore Clerk

Angelica Rodriguez was kind and generous. She lived in the bookstore near the Orphanage all her life and she became friends with one Tom Riddle, always giving him books for free. What? He was her childhood crush. But when he leaves each year for what she thinks is just his posh boarding school, she moves on.
But does he?

What if...

Ophelia Marigold was left on her own when her parents were incarcerated. She is left with nowhere to go and nothing she can amount to until a woman brings her to her place of work and asks for a job for her.
The Riddle Manor is daunting. Inhabited by father, son, and the help. When Tom Riddle Junior pops his head out of the door and decides to keep her he saves her life. She is his first friend, his first kiss, his first love, his first everything.

Immortalized in Print

Cassandra Sage is a sixteen year old girl who wants to be a famous writer. She knows the fastest way to get there is to write about a hot serial killer. You would really think that would be weird but hey, look at Netflix.
She bought this old journal to write in and everything. But what happens when it starts writing back?

The Negotiation

Muggle AU
Delilah Sparks has been chasing Mob Boss Tom Riddle since her first day out of uniform.
What happens when he takes three hostages and the only person he will talk to is her?

Nemesis to Ally

Milena Sanchez hates Tom Riddle. He beats her in everything. He taunts her with his perfect grades and teases her for how short she is. She hates him.
His favourite pass time is riling her up. Watching her cheeks flush pink, and her composure fall apart slowly. So much so that he actually seeks her out for it.
They almost never agree. Argue in class.
He just likes having her attention of him. No one else.

Tutor

Aurora Alvarez is an athlete. Strong. Confident. Chaser. But she is trolling Ancient Runes, and to prevent her suspension from the team she is given a tutor. One Tom Riddle. Who once referred to Quidditch players as empty headed monkeys on brooms.
But then he meets her. He talks to her. And he finds that she's not so empty headed after all.