ATSK Sequel and Huge Thanks

Hay lovely readers!

As you can see 'A Thousand Salt Kisses' has sadly come to its final chapter.. Sob!!! 

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all so very much for all your votes, comments and reads (nearly 100,000 now).

It has been UH-mazing writing this book, but even more so having you all there to appreciate each chapter as it goes up - can't believe how great Wattpad is! 

Anyway, I know some of you refuse to believe that this is the end of the road for Crystal and Llyr ('Cllyr'), so you should be pleased to learn that the great mermance continues in the sequel 'A Thousand Salt Kisses Later'. Although, in typical Cllyr style, there will be many further dramas, tears and complications...

Didn't want to leave you guys on a downer so here it is. Please do add to your reading lists or follow me so that you get the updates - which will start real soon.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/27751487-a-thousand-salt-kisses-later

Also, I have to go through A Thousand Salt Kisses and tighten it up. Is there anywhere you feel it could be improved (asides from Crystal and Llyr staying together cos I can't change that, lol). Was there any bits that didn't quite work for you or that you'd change??

Let me know because I'll be combing through it.

Thank you guys, you've rocked my world over the passed four months.

Josie