4.

if you're just reading now, the first five parts are mixed up. just tap the top and go to part one
Tony's POV:

Today was going to be a good day. I thought as I got out of bed. I was ecstatic because of what Nick said yesterday. He's bi. I changed into an outfit and decided to post on Instagram.
@lopez_tony

@lopez_tony- mood☺️photo creds- @lilhuddyComments: @lilhuddy- ty for the photo creds✌️😇@lopez_tony- @lilhuddy 😇@nickaustin- fire🥵@taylerholder- ok I'm bored in the house and I'm in the house bored😒@lopez_tony- @taylerholder  facts😞@lopezbroth...

@lopez_tony- mood☺️
photo creds- @lilhuddy
Comments:
@lilhuddy- ty for the photo creds✌️😇
@lopez_tony- @lilhuddy 😇
@nickaustin- fire🥵
@taylerholder- ok I'm bored in the house and I'm in the house bored😒
@lopez_tony- @taylerholder  facts😞
@lopezbrothersforlifeee- hot helicopter🚁🥵
@mayarose- smexc🥵🤤
@lopez_tony- @mayarose LEAVE🙄
@mayaroseisbae- you don't deserve Maya🤢
@nickxtony- where's nick?🥺
@lopez_tony- @nickxtony sleeping☺️ lazy boy🧸
Load more comments...
I read a lot of comments about me and Maya, me and Nick and just haters in general. I hate getting hate comments. It makes me feel worthless. Then Nick walked downstairs. We haven't said anything about how we kissed, it was haunting me. "Good morning." I said putting my phone down. "Hey." Nick said rubbing his eyes. "Any plans guys?" Thomas asked making coffee. "I'm making a coming out video for YouTube." Nick said walking to the kitchen. "Tony will you help me with it?" Nick added. "Course." I replied. "Awesome." He said getting a bowl of lucky charms. Then I got a text. I looked at it and rolled my eyes.
Maya🙄😒- hey cutie😉
Tony🚁- fuck off Maya
Maya🙄😒- I'll be back😘
I shuddered and turned off my phone. "You coming Tony?" Nick asked walking to the stairs. I nodded and walked after him. I sat down on his bed while he got his camera. He started the video. "What up guys! It's Nick, and today I'm here with Tony. So, today's video is a little different. As most of you know, me and Amelie broke up. And I discovered something about myself." Nick explained. I went on my phone and Nick scooted closer to me.
Nick's POV:

"Anyways, I've been doing a lot of thinking recently about some things. And I've come to a realisation." I said mixing up my words. "God this is hard to explain!" I yelled making Tony laugh. "Relax, your doing great." He whispered. "So um, basically, I uh," I said scratching my neck. "I'm bi." I managed to say. "No, this is not a prank. Pretty much all of my friends know, except for a few. Now I guess a lot of people know." I said putting a hand through my hair. "Jesus that was hard to say. Anyways, I only figured out recently so don't judge me please. A lot of people will hate, but that doesn't stop me for being who I am. If you don't agree with this, not my problem." I shrugged. "I thought this was gonna take more than one try." Tony said laughing. "Anyways, I'll do a full video explaining some time this week, but that's it for now. Bye guys!" I said shutting off the camera. "That was interesting." Tony said smirking. "Very." I said laughing softly. Then everything went silent. I looked at him. Then he looked at me. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips. Then my instincts took over. I leaned in quickly and kissed him. I felt sparks flying. To my surprise, he kissed back. Then the door opened. "So guys how's the video goin- woah." Thomas said taken aback. We both jumped back and blushed. "That is not what I expected when I came up here." He said emphasising the not. We both sat there awkwardly. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone." Thomas said and walked out, shutting the door. "Well, that was, um, eventful?" Tony said questionably. "Yeah, I don't regret it though." I admitted. "Me neither." He said smiling softly. I smiled back. Then I realised the camera was still on. "Shit! I'll edit that part out later." I said chuckling softly. We both laughed. I loved his laugh. I admired his jawline. It's perfection. "Taking in my beauty?" He said sarcastically. I blushed and looked away. "S-sorry." I said nervously. "Don't be." He said smiling again. God his smile. "Tony! Nick! Come here!" We heard Chase yell. We stood up and walked out. "We're going to get Dunkin, you want some?" Chase asked, smirking because we were standing so close next to each other. "Yeah, my usual." I said. "Same." Tony added. "Alright, it's gonna be just the two of you then. Alex and Kouvr are at Disney, Ondreaz went to see some old friends, Ryland and Calvin are going to Mia's house, Addison is at James Charles's house and me and Thomas are gonna get the Dunkin." Chase said quickly. I nodded and they left. Me and Tony went back upstairs to my room so I could edit the video while he just went on his phone. I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye. I smirked. "Like what you see?" I said making him blush. He didn't answer. I laughed and kept editing. I heard him turn off his phone and get closer to me. "Just wanted you to know that if you ever get hate I'll beat the shit outta them." Tony said cracking his neck. I laughed again. "Thanks." I said smiling softly.
Word count: 1069 words