TWENTY-NINE | SEX TAPES AND CHEATERS

A blossoming friendship with Georgina Carlton has me experiencing luxuries and privileges I never imagine I would get

A blossoming friendship with Georgina Carlton has me experiencing luxuries and privileges I never imagine I would get. Like after school on Monday, we took a red-eye to her family-owned palatial resort's spa at Lake Como. We decided to work off the stress of advanced calc by getting jade and lotus massages, where they buffed your body with lotus seeds and crushed jade and then give you an intensive deep-tissue rubdown, and caviar facials. I walked out of the resort, feeling like a decade younger. Or drinks at an exclusive members-only club called Bungalow.

The new friendship has had everyone's eyes on me. Tabloids and magazines published photos of me and Georgina at Couture Benefit and VieuxRiche has dedicated a whole Instagram grid of us being sighted on the streets together with the hashtag #blondeambitions.

"So you're now Georgina's best friend, huh?" Parker asks me in between the periods of second and third. We're in the second-floor bathroom, near the science lab. Everybody knows it's our bathroom- the one we used to talk in private, gossip and scheme. Underlings know best to keep out when we're in.

"She thinks we're best friends."

"Ooh, interesting. So phase one of your plans is officially completed, what's phase two?"

"It's on the way. Phase Two will be at Hanif's party this weekend."

"Oh, and what exactly is it?"

I give her a coy look. "It's a secret. But I do need your help. Remember that time we filmed Bailey and Madison getting busted for shoplifting?"

Parker laughs, "Oh god, I do. That was epic."

"Well, does the AV club still owe you a favour?"

There's a glint in Parker's eyes. "No, but I'm sure they could be persuaded into helping me."

"Good. I need them this weekend at Hanif's. Make sure their cameras are on auto-focus, I'm making a movie everybody will be dying to see."

"You're terrifying." The way Parker says it, it sounds oddly like a compliment. Like she's horrified and impressed at the same time.

"Terrifyingly brilliant," I amend, smiling at my reflection in the mirror. The mirror shows me a girl with long, wheat-colored blond hair wrapped in a Pucci print headscarf and a Prada cropped mohair sweater over my Kensington uniform of a plaid kilt and peacock blue Charles Jourdan ankle boots- the official uniform of an Elite.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side," Parker tells me.

"I think you know better than to ever try."

-

Parker and I decided to get ready together for Hanif's cocktail party at his penthouse suite.

The thing about Hanif is that he pretty much lives alone. His parents are Malaysian tycoons, renowned for building pretty much half of the skyline in Kuala Lumpur. Since his parents were located there, they still wanted Hanif and his sister- Nadya- to be able to attend some of the world's priciest and elite private schools in the world, which means they attended Kensington as international school students. So they purchase a penthouse for him and his sister to live in while they attend school.