🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦

Start from the beginning

"Can't you get someone else to play with you? (y/n)'s right over there!"

"(y/n) always cheats in these games." I crossed my arms as I spoke, hearing her let out a snicker.

Soos then looked at us. "Hey Mabel, can you get me that brain in a jar? The lady one?"

"I got it." I said as I stood up.

"Thanks, but Mabel's taller."

I looked at him, a bit shocked at his response. "What?! No she's not, we're the same height! We've always been!"

"Better check again, dude." Mabel and I walked over, and (y/n) sat up as Soos took a measuring tape. Now back to back, he measured Mabel first, then me. "Yep, she's got exactly one millimeter on you."

"Cuz we now count millimeters?" (y/n) raised an eyebrow at Soos.

"What?!?"

"Whoa, don't you see what's happening, Dipper?!? This millimeter is just the beginning!!! I'm evolving into the superior sibling!!! Bigger!!! Stronger!!!" Mabel said, making me grow a bit angry.

Soos wasn't helping either. "Like some kind of Alpha Twin!!!"

"Alpha twin!!! Alpha twin!!!"

"C'mon, guys, nobody even uses millimeters! That only makes you taller than me in Canada!" I replied, crossing my arms.

Mabel only smirked at me. "You know, Dipper? I always wanted a little brother, who knew I already had one?!?"

She laughed, and before I could say anything, Stan ran into the room. "I was awoken by the sound of mockery! Where is it?! Show me the object of ridicule!"

"I'm taller than Dipper!!!" Mabel quickly said, and I growled.

"By one millimeter!!!"

"Hey hey, don't get... short with your sister!!!" He laughed, and I could only stare as anger boiled in me.

Mabel looked at Stan. "Now Grunkle Stan, I hope you don't think... little of him!!!"

"Yeah!!! And and uh, he's short!!!"

They laughed some more, and I tightly bawled my hands into fists. I noticed Soos looking at me with an apologetic smile, then at Stan and Mabel. "Dude, maybe you should lay off a tiny bit."

"Ha, tiny!!! Soos is in on it now!!!" Stan yelled, and they laughed again.

I'd had enough. Biting my lip, I ran up to my bedroom, letting out a heavy sigh once I was alone. Ugh, those two can really get on my last nerve!

Hearing someone knock on the door, I groaned again, storming over and opening it. "Mabel, I've had enough of you-!!"

However, I stopped myself when I saw (y/n) standing there, feeling embarrassed. "Wrong person, sorry."

"H-heh, sorry, (y/n).."

She walked inside, and I close the door. "Don't take what Stan and Mabel say seriously, they're just joking around."

"I know, it just bothers me when they gang up on me!" My eyes suddenly widened in realization, looking at her with a smile. "Hey, you can make me taller, can't you?!"

"I mean, I'm able to, but-"

"Yes, they'll eat their words after seeing I've grown-!!"

"Whoa whoa, hold your hat for a second." She crossed her arms, my smile fading away. "I'm not gonna make you taller."