Alena Wilson - 2.11

Start from the beginning

Alena could barely see her hands in front of her. Sebastian grabbed her hand and started walking to a corner.

Alena tried to look for Archer and Lily, but they seemed to have disappeared. Sebastian made her face him.

"I'll look in here, you check around the club." Sebastian advised.

Alena nodded and was going to leave but, Sebastian didn't let go of her hand.

"Be careful." He said.

"No promises. Don't die, boss. Good luck." Alena patted his hand and left.

...

'Do you know where Mia is, Arlo?'

'She's around here somewhere, host.'

'Yes, I know, that's why I'm here. I meant, do you have a specific location?'

'No I don't, host.'

Alena walked around the club and saw people making out or smoking. She went around a corner and heard the sound of a gun being taken out.

"It's not my fault, really! It's not like I want you to die, I just want to hurt your sister." Alena heard Mia's voice.

"What did my sister ever do to you?" Archer said, questioningly.

"She's the problem. If she wasn't here, then I wouldn't have suffered."

"I can't seem to recall when you've ever suffered because of my sister, apart from when she broke both of your arms." Archer said, provoking Mia.

She aimed the gun towards Archer's leg and pulled the trigger. Archer grunted as he fell to the floor. Lily was standing on the side, terrified. As soon as she saw Mia shoot Archer, she ran up to him.

"Now, it's time to say goodbye." Mia aimed the gun at Archer's forehead.

A gunshot was heard once again, but this time, it didn't hit Archer. Alena stood in between Mia and Archer as she looked down. She saw the bullet that was shot into her stomach.

"Alena!" Archer shouted.

Alena ignored the wound as much as she could and clutched her stomach tightly to prevent blood loss. She slowly walked towards Mia.

Mia was completely paralyzed in fear. She saw Alena's eyes and knew, she was done for. She tried to move, but she couldn't, her body gave up on her.

Alena grabbed Mia and dragged her to the wall. The stinging sensation in her stomach growing more intense and more painful.

"What did I say before? Did it not go through your brain?" Alena asked chillingly.

Alena grabbed the gun from Mia's hold and aimed it at her leg. Another gunshot was heard. Mia's mind suddenly became awake as she screamed in pain.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Alena asked lightly.

The way Alena could casually walk around and talk after being shot made Mia horrified. Mia was on the floor, shouting.

"The next one goes through your brain if you don't shut up." Alena warned.

Mia couldn't stand it. She passed out from the pain shortly after.

As soon as Mia fainted, Alena collapsed.

"Alena!" Archer shouted again as he dragged himself to where she was.

Lily rushed behind Archer and held him steady.

"Why would you do that?!" Archer asked.

"Are you dumb? I'm supposed to protect you." Alena replied.