Alena Wilson - 2.9

A few weeks after the tournament passed, and everything was going well. Mia was recovering from her injuries and decided to lay low.

Sebastian always asked Alena to fight him but she always managed to give an excuse.

"I'm helping Archer train."

"I'm going to help my brother."

"I'm busy helping May."

"Boss, with all due respect, do you not have a life?"

Alena started training Archer and helping him improve his abilities.

One day, Alena was exhausted. Her nose started bleeding again and she quickly wiped it away. Sebastian, who was monitoring Archer, saw that Alena seemed a bit out of it.

Sebastian had practically forced Alena and Archer to come to his gym to train. Giving Archer a few instructions, Sebastian made his way to Alena.

"You look tired."

"I am, boss."

"Come on, I'll take you to my secret bedroom."

"Please don't say that."

"Why not?"

"It's... please tell me you don't have some things in your bedroom."

"Would you like to find out?"

"No, I'd rather die."

Sebastian laughed and led Alena through a hallway to a small bedroom. It was cozy and neat, fitting Alena's taste.

"You can sleep here for a bit."

"But, I need to watch over Archer."

"I'll look after him for now."

Alena looked at Sebastian skeptically, "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Miss Wilson, now go and sleep, you look like you're about to faint."

Alena appreciated Sebastian's thoughtfulness and gave him a little smile.

"Thank you, boss."

Sebastian felt happy looking at Alena's smile. This was the first time she smiled at him.

He left so that Alena could sleep in peace. Alena was actually really tired so when she jumped on the bed, in a few minutes, she was already asleep.

Archer and Sebastian were left to train together for a bit. Seeing that his sister was not here, Archer asked Sebastian, "Where's Alena?"

"She's sleeping."

"Where? We're in a gym, boss."

Sebastian snorted as he said, "It's my gym, I obviously have whatever I want in it."

Archer sighed. "I'm glad that she's finally resting properly."

Sebastian nodded. The two guys started training again and talked about Alena.

"My sister is my entire family. When my parents died, she took care of me and raised me."

"She did a good job, you're a nice lad."

"Thank you, boss."

After a while of training, Archer went to use the bathroom. Sebastian went to the bedroom to check on Alena. He saw her sleeping with a frown and gently rubbed her forehead.

He saw that her shirt went up while she was sleeping and Sebastian got to see a bit of Alena's back. He looked at it before he very carefully touched it.

...

A couple months have passed, and now Mia is back to normal. Even though she's not the best fighter in the Blood Horns, she's still really good.

One day when a lot of the members were training together, Mia was in a bad mood. She saw how Sebastian went up to Alena to talk to her and laughed at something she said.

Mia was already mad when Sebastian didn't visit her and watching this just made it worse. She decided that she wouldn't target Alena, instead, Mia would target Archer so that Alena could feel just as hurt as she does.

Mia walked up to Archer, who was talking with some other members. She started to compliment him.

"Oh you're so handsome!"

Archer looked around uncomfortably and replied, "Thank you."

"Come on, you should come and fight with me today. I've seen that you've become better."

Archer was more confident in his skills now so he didn't back down. "Okay."

Sebastian was still talking to Alena when he got a phone call. He told Alena he had to go somewhere and left. Alena bid him farewell and looked to see what Archer was doing.

She saw him going into the ring with Mia. Alena was a bit suspicious on why Mia was going to fight with Archer but she had seen Archer's progress and decided to watch.

When Archer was in the ring, Mia said, "Good luck."

"You too." Archer replied.

What Archer failed to see was Mia's evil smile. When they started fighting, several members started watching to see how it went. Archer was holding up really well, he didn't seem too slow to block Mia's punches anymore.

After a while of mutual fighting, Mia started attacking more fiercely, Archer defended pretty easily and got Mia into a corner. He started attacking, putting Mia in a disadvantage.

Archer and the members didn't notice Mia pulling out a tiny blade from her clothes. Alena, however, was watching Mia very closely. She saw the light reflect on something Mia was holding and quickly realised what it was before she rushed into the ring.

Mia suddenly pushed Archer back, so that she wasn't in the corner anymore and swung her hand which had the blade in it.

Everyone was confused when they saw Alena jump into the ring because it looked like Archer was going to win.  Mia's hand swung and was going to Archer's face. Alena quickly made her way in between Mia and Archer, pushing Mia away before she could harm Archer. Mia managed to cut Alena's arm a little bit before she fell down.

Alena didn't react to it, instead, she turned around to ask Archer, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Archer said and looked at Alena's arm.

"You're bleeding!"

"So?"

Alena turned back around before Archer could say anything. She grabbed Mia's collar and pulled her up so that they could look at each other face to face. Alena snatched the blade out of Mia's hand.

"If you ever try to harm Archer again, I'll make you wish I killed you in the tournament." Alena threatened as she brought the blade close to Mia's eye and dragged it down her face.

She used a little bit of pressure, just enough to tear the first layer of skin, making a bloody line appear on Mia's face.

Alena let Mia go as she turned to leave. Mia fell back down when Alena let go of her collar. Her legs were shaking so much that she couldn't stand back up.

Mia touched her face as her mind wandered. Her body's reaction clearly indicated that she was afraid, but in her mind, her madness surged.

I'll get rid of you sooner or later.

...

Hello guys! This arc is probably going to have 1-2 more chapters before we start the next one! Thank you for reading!