Alena Wilson - 2.1

When Lihua woke up, she was back on the white bed. She sighed as she laid down.

Hope you're doing well.

Lihua thought. Arlo told her about how the boys got their own companies and settled down after getting married. Arlo also told Lihua about He Mingyu, and Lihua sighed again.

She asked Arlo if she could take a rest and he agreed. Lihua closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

When she woke up, her eyes were clear and focused. She was ready for the next world.

'I'm going to send you to a new world now, host.'

'Okay.'

With that, Lihua blacked out once again.

...

When she regained her focus, Lihua was suddenly pushed to the ground. She blinked a bit and saw a woman in front of her wearing fitness clothes.

What the...

The woman stuck her hand out and Lihua took it, using it to stand back up.

"You lost focus there, what happened?" The woman said as she handed Lihua a water bottle.

"Don't worry about it." Lihua replied with no emotion.

The woman sighed, "Alright then, it was a good match."

"Yeah."

The woman got up and left, leaving Lihua alone on the bench.

'I would really appreciate the plot now, Arlo.'

'Of course, host.'

Images flashed in Lihua's brain once again, but it didn't hurt as much as the first time.

This world was about gangs and mafia. The male lead, Sebastian Adler, was the leader of the Blood Horns,  one of the most powerful mafias in the world. One day, he made a deal with an average-sized gang in exchange for something. The gang wouldn't have been able to give it at the time, so, Sebastian was generous enough to give them a deadline for them to provide what he wanted.

This average gang that he made a deal with, became well-known to other gangs. They weren't a part of the mafia but, they were practically the most powerful gang.

The leader of the gang was a man named James Davidson. The gang was called 'Eagle's Eye' and it was passed down from his father, Charles Davidson, to him. The female lead for this world is Mia Davidson, James' younger sister.

Mia was a very good fighter, her skills were well-known in the gang. James and Mia had loving parents and their life was very peaceful. Blair, their mother, used to be a part-time singer at a bar where Charles used to go to and they had a perfect love story.

Mia thought that she would have a perfect love story too, but unfortunately, she didn't. When Sebastian came and asked for what he wanted, James couldn't give it to him. Thinking of a way to please Sebastian, James accidentally said his sister's name.

Sebastian didn't care about Mia, until he saw her skill in fighting. And then, the rest was history. Mia was basically sold to Sebastian and she had to face everyone in the mafia.

She thought it was a joke and offended a lot of people. She talked back to Sebastian when they were alone, much to his amusement, disobeyed orders, and always tried to run away.

Sebastian became interested in her. He would protect her when she was being threatened and Mia, over time, started to go to him to tell him about her problems.