Alena Wilson - 2.3

Finn looked at Alena's indifferent gaze as he nodded.

"Will do, boss."

Sebastian turned to leave, and Mia followed him. Sebastian stopped and looked at her.

"You're staying here from now on." He said.

"No I'm not! Just because I'm here doesn't mean you're the boss of me!" Mia argued back, trying to keep her pride intact.

Sebastian lowly chuckled. This sent shivers along all the others present. They knew how cruel their boss was, how else would he be one of the most powerful mafia leaders?

Looking into Mia's stubborn eyes, Sebastian warned her, "Next time you talk back, I'll slit your throat."

Alena wanted to whistle at this comeback.

Maybe I should save that for later.

As much as it was entertaining for Alena to watch, she couldn't react. Her face was stone cold throughout, adding a mysterious charm to her.

Mia refused to back down from Sebastian's gaze. She was taken away by this man. He took her away from her family and friends, this was all his fault.

Mia thought that Sebastian deserved to be treated like this. If it were up to her, she would've already challenged him to a fight.

Alas, Sebastian is a busy man. After threatening Mia, he took a quick glance at Alena and saw her looking at Mia with a raised brow before he left with Finn.

Now Mia was left alone with the other members.

A young man around mid 20s tried to be friendly and help Mia feel welcome.

"Hi, my name is Ryder." He stuck his hand out for her to shake.

Mia looked at him and scoffed as she slapped his hand away.

"Don't try to act like you want to know me." She harshly said.

The man named Ryder became a bit red because of her rude actions.

Mia rolled her eyes when she saw everyone looking at her.

"What, never seen a good-looking person before?"

She tried to walk away but Archer was standing by the doorway. He was already standing there, but Mia thought that he was there to stop her.

"You're not my type." She said and pushed Archer.

"Oops, sorry." She falsely apologised.

Since she was riled up because of Sebastian, her annoyance was spread to Archer. Mia used a lot of force and Archer landed on the ground.

Everyone looked at Mia as if she was an idiot. In the original plot, Mia had done the same thing, but since Alena started daydreaming about Sebastian, she didn't do anything.

This time it was different. May looked at Alena and Alena put a finger to her mouth, signaling for May to be quiet.

May nodded and Alena moved away from her. She went to where Mia was still standing and kicked the back of her knee, making her lose balance and fall.

"Oops, sorry." Alena said with no indication of being sorry on her face.

She went and stuck out a hand for Archer and he took it, standing up again.

"Don't think that you own this place. If you disappear, no one will care." Alena said ruthlessly.

Mia grunted as she saw the hostile person looking down at her. Alena couldn't be bothered with her anymore and left with Archer.