Welcome home

Izuku's point of view

I woke up with a jump. I looked around and saw that I was on the cliff in the forest of the village. Oh thank God they came here! I sat up and looked around agian. There was an old toy on the ground beside me with a new bow on it. I slowly picked it up and inspected it. It was the same toy I gave the lady to heal Eri. Wired. I put it back down and slowly stood up. No one was at the cliff so the villagers must have brought me here. Wait. Oh shit the league! I ran down the mountain old toy in hand and ran straight for the court house. (That is probably the only straight thing he is going to do.) Please don't tell me there executing. Execution is not fun. Not when your the one being executed. I kicked open the court room door right when the judge was going to make a his choice. Everyone looked at me and I walked over to the witness stand and made eye contact at the league.

"Now that our last witness is hear I can make the final decision. Now Izuku you already know the rules, so please tell us why they carried you here while you were injured."

"They saved my life, sir. I would probably have died if they had not taken me here. My injury was from a fight with a powerful villain and All Might. They are in no way guilty. I told them to bring me here and to ask if they would like to join our civilization and in our quest to destroy hero society."

"Already well you heard the boy. They are not guilty."

The crowd erupted in to cheers and the leagues hand cuffs were removed. I walked over there and was immediately pulled in to a hug.  I guess they missed me. After the hug broke I lead them out of the court house and I gave them a tour of the town. The rest of the people in the town seem to like them, thankfully. Eri is adorable of course and is playing with the other kids like she was when I broke in to the court house like I do ever Wednesday when I am board. I still have to ask them if they want to stay but in the meantime it is just fun giving them a tour. After the tour I take them to the center of the town. Time to ask the question. I hope they say yes.

"So do you guys want to stay here permanently? Because if so you can't leave this place until the healer trust you." - Izu

"... Like we can't leave at all?" - Dabu

"Yes. Though sense you guys brought me here if you do earn the town's trust you would have an army." - Izu

"Doesn't seem like that big of an army......" - Mustard

"That's because we are on the surface part of the town. Most of the town is actually underground or in the abandoned ruins in the woods." - Izu

"What." - Spinner

"Yep. We have been getting ready for war for a long time. Some pro hero's are actually on our side like Erasehead and President Mic. Midnight to. So yeah if you stay or go I will have to stay here." - Izu

"Why's that Izu~? " - Tomura

"Because Tomu in a few weeks we are declaring war on Japan. After that the world." - Izu

"What!" - Togahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Yep!" - Izuku

"So if you want to leave the train station is that way but don't tell anyone about us." - Izuku

No one moved. After a few minutes they still stood there. I smiled at them and took off my mask. I won't need it here.

"Well then welcome home!" - Izuku