well, fuck this shit

(Stain was never arrested in this and Izuku never went to UA. Stain saw some of himself in Izuku and trained him to be the next hero killer of Japan. Izuku and Stain had a son and father relation ship. Izuku wants to make Stain proud of him so bad because he wants to show that all Stains work was not for nothing. Also Izuku hates All Might and stalks heros to see if they are fake or not.)

Hodo hero (Erasehead)'s point of view

He was not having a good day. Today was awful. First the coffee machine broke. Then he hade to start his shift early. Then he hade to chase too many criminals. After that he was called to the police station becomes there was a possibility of a kidnapping. The victim called the police and gave the coordinates. Now he was at a trashed beach fight members of the league of villains. Twice, Magne and Spinner more accurately. There was a tunnel behind them that they looked to be guarding. The victim is probably in there. We are at a standstill right now. All Might will show up soon.

Then more figures immerge from the tunnel. One was the villain Dabi, another was Mustard, and then the leader of the league Tomura Shigaraki! (Look people I did it) Dabi was holding a kid in a hoodie and pants. A bird flew over to the kid and sat in his hoodies hood. The kid looked to be 14-15 with green hair. He did not have any mask on except for a half mask that covered the bottom part of his face. That kid looked to have scares on his arms and legs. Mustard looked to have a briefcase for some reason.

"They have a kid!" I shouted in the radio. A portal popped up next to them. They all slowly walked in with the kid. Oh shit.

"Someone find out who that kid is!" I shouted at the police force. I got many yes sirs in response. I casually looked at my watch. Oh shit. I have to teach. I have to get to hell I mean school fast. Who now's what those kids can do by them selves.

Tomura's point of view

After we got though the portal we took Nine lives to a holding cell. We tied him to a chair. He looked like a angry cinnamon roll when he was fighting us. Now he is a relaxed cinnamon role. I began to inspect him for weapons. I found 2 Katanas, bird seed, a bird that is now in his hair, 47 knife (good amount), maps of city's, grappling hook, found out his quirk when I took off his hood, tranquilizer darts, police radio, hero analysis book, drawing book, 23 daggers, one thumbtack and white poison. This kid has to much stuff. How can he carry all of this and be as agile as he is. I sat down in the corner of the room and wait for him to wake up.

5 hours later

I was playing on my switch. I finally got to the final boss. I can't find his weakness. Then the bird comes over and points at something on the game with his claw. It is a button on the wall I somehow missed. I press it and the boss took damage from the building falling. This bird is awesome. The kid must play this game to then for him to know what to do. I hope he joins. I need another actual gammer in this place not just people who don't play the games but pretend to be for a conversation. I kill the boss and yell happily. I then hear a giggle and look at the kid who looked away from me. Oh shit.

"You saw nothing, kid," I said as I stood up. He nodded. I walked over and sat down infront of him.

"Can you talk?"

He shook his head and looked down at the ground.

"Do you want to join the league of villains?"

He gives that are you stupid look. He shrugged. He probably wants to know more about us.

"Do you want to know more adout us?"

He nodded up and down. This kid was kinda cute. Wait shit don't think that. I might not get to keep him. Stupid thoughts. He probably won't feel the same way about me. I wonder how old is. I mean I am 17.

"Well, we are a villain organization that wants to show the world what heros are really like. Where the jokers rule and the king's suffer. We want to kill all those fakes and show the world how fragile society is!" I said proudly. I then heard clapping. I looked at the kid and saw he got out of the ropes. Shit.

"How did you get out?"

The bird flew on his head and he pointed at it. Betrayal! I though we were gaming buddies.

"Do you want to join or no?"

He nodded and stood up. He walked over to his stuff and points at his briefcase which has his suit. He wants to change.

"Bathrooms over hear. Follow me,"

We walked out of the room and I pointed to the bathroom. He went in and after a few minutes came out in his villain costume. He hade a hoodie with an opening for his cat ears and hade a black mask on. I couldn't even see his face. It was just nothing. His hoodie was black but the bottom was lined with lime green. His pants were pitch black and he hade his Katanas that him somehow got on his back.

We then went back to the room with the rest of his stuff and he somehow put all that stuff in his pockets. His bird flew in his hair. Once he was ready we went in to the bar. Everyone was silent when he walked inside. He didn't care and just sat down at the bar. His bird flew infront of him and he pet is with his finger. He looked over at me and gestures for the seat next to him. I shrugged and sit down next to him.

He got out a book and stared to write something. He than passed it to me.

'What's wrong with them?'

"There just nervous and most off them idolized Stain." I said back. The room was still really quite.

'oh, yeah Stain is someone you can easily look up to. I mean it is kinda surprising that someone once tried to sacrifice heros to Stain on the streets. I laughed so hard and I even got to tease him about it. He shot many knifes at me.'

"So, you guys were close?"

'yeah, I knew him since I was ten'

"How old are you?"

'15. I turn 16 in a few days'.

"You a 15 year old went out and so far murdered 90 heros and injured 18 heros to the point where they can't fight. Da fuck did you do dis?" I said as I stared at him.

'No normal school? I was home schooled by Stain. He is very effective in teaching.'

"Is he your Dad?" Once I said that he got really flustered and shook his head.

'Nononononono his is not my biological father. He is just kinda like a father figure to me.'

"Kid you just proved half the internet wrong."

'Well that sucks for them. Do you have Minecraft on the TV?'

"Yes I do." After I said that the kid hade stars in his eyes.

'Can we play please'

"Oh sure come on it is more private up hear." He nodded and jumped off the stool. He put his pen and notebook in his pocket then followed me upstairs. Once we left I could hear the sigh of relief down in the bar.

I took the kid to my room and he sat on my bed. I hooked up the TV and then sat down next to him. I loaded up the game and we started to play Minecraft. We played that for a few hours and then we watch anime. It is now 3:35 and the kid looks really tired. We play for adout 25 more minutes till I feel weight on my shoulder. I look over and see that the kid fell asleep on me.

I power down the TV and lay down. His head goes in my lap. I pet his hair but keep one finger up. He started to purr like a cat. I think I like him. Well shit. I hope he likes me back. I pull my hand away and grabbed a blanket. I throw it on him and got one for myself and passed out. I'm gonna need to schedule to talk to All for One tomorrow. I then drift in to a dreamless sleep.