it's hero killing time

Izuku's point of view

I woke up in Tomura's arms. Ahhhhhhhhh why does this keep happening to me. I get up without waking him up. I grab my book and get off of the bed. I look at the clock and see it is 5:12 am. It is a good time to kill some heros! I check my weapons and wake up Blue. He gets on my shoulder and I pull up my hood. I leave the room without making a sound. I slip down in to the bar and pass by Dabi, Mustard, Kerogiri, and knife obsessed teen. I then slip out of the bar with out making a sound.

I climbed on top of a building and look at the heros in this area. I grabbed the area that they portal from the police. There on five fakes in the area right now and Eraserhead. There are some other underground heros but there what I have tranquilizers for.

I jump from roof to roof until I see my pray. I send Blue to get him in an alyway. Blue goes and knocked over some trash. The hero goes in. I smile to myself and watch the hero carefully. Blue makes more noise deeper in the alyway. I jump behind him quickly. I sneak up on him and stab him on his spinal cord. I then trip him with my Katana and he falls to the ground. I look down at him and he looks back at me in fear. Blue gets on my shoulder and I get out his phone from his pocket. The police can deal with him now. After all this hero hits his girlfriend and 5 year old daughter. I call the police and throw the phone at the wall.

I put blood on my fingers and write something on the wall of the alyway.

'He hurt ones he was supposed to love. He is no hero just another fake -Nine Lives'

I then jumped out of the alyway and go search for my next victim. I see Eraserhead in an alyway on my way over. I decided to spy a bit. Oh he got shot. Sucks for him but he is a real hero so I can't let him die hear. I shot him with a tranquilizer dart and wait for it to take affect. I jump down there and wrapped up his wounds. Now what to do with him. Oh perfect!

I pick him up and get my grappling hook. I don't use it that much anyway. I tie him up by his chest and tie him to a Street lamp. I cute some of the rope.i don't need for this and put them in my pocket. I wish I hade a camera now. I take his phone quickly and get in his phone. I take a picture of him and send it to all of his contacts. I also send them all a message with it.

'Dear all of Eraserhead's contacts I found him dying so I wrapped him up. He should be fine now. Please do tease him about this. Oh and he has so many cat pictures. He has over 423 in one folder. It is quite ironic don't you think. A pro with an obsession for cats got saved by a hero killer with a cat name. Welp I have to go. Four more to get before Dawn. -Nine Lives'

I hit the send button and make a run for it. All the heros will go to that one spot now. I run to my next Targets area and spot him fighting some villains. I wait for him to finish before I kill him. He calls the police and while he is one the phone I sneak up behind him. He doesn't notice me. I grabbed my Katana from its holder and stab him in the lungs from behind. I pull my Katana out and he falls to the ground. I get some blood and write something really quickly adout him.

'He would buy drugs or steal proof of other drug users. He would steal drugs to use as well. Now he shall pay the price. Oh and you should check on Eraserhead. -Nine Lives'

I throw a knife at the villains ropes so they can cut there ropes off. I then jump on the roof of a building I began to go north to find my 3rd victim of today. She is a UA teacher. A bad one at that she graduated kids that payed her. She also is very against non flashy quirks. She is a huge asshole. If you couldn't tell I hate her.

(Suicide reference)
I see her walking back from getting rid of some villains. I shot her with a tranquilizer dart and drag her to a street light. I hade some rope left from Erasehead so I will give her a death like one of her victims did. She bullied him to death. He hanged himself in his dorm. So I did the same to her. I wrote a message telling of her sins and then I leaves her there to die. (I tried, okay) I lefted early because a light was on in a apartment they were on the phone probably calling the police.