Bonding with the villains

The next day
Izuku's point of view

I woke up in bed with Tomura. I tried to sit up but he just pulled my closer to his chest. I guess I live hear now. Tomura was still asleep. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I then heard a very loud knock on the door. I pull my ears to my head and get closer to Tomura's chest.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS GET OUT HEAR BEFORE I KICK OPEN THIS DAME DOOR! TOGA IS MAKING US ALL HAVE FUCKED UP FAMILY BONDING TIME!"

Tomura falls out of bed bringing me with him to the floor. I sat up but was pulled back down on to Tomura. I looked down at his lovely red ruby eyes. I was on top of him. He grabbed my waist and I blushed a bit. He then flipped me over so he was on top of me. He then pulled me into a kiss. He lefted up my head to his and kept scratching behind my ears. We broke apart and i was now flustered as fuck. He continues to scratch the same part and eventually I started to purr. God damnit. My face was now bright red. Tomura give me a cocky smile and I just ran to the bathroom to get dressed after I pushed him off me. I locked the bathroom door and I am so thankful that I put clean clothes for me in hear yesterday. After I am dressed I walk out of the bathroom and Tomura walked in. I sit on the bed and wait for Tomura to finish changing in the bathroom. I put on a small mask to cover the bottom part of my face. I also put on some black gloves for just in case I have to get my hands dirty later. So wright now I have black pants and a black shirt on. I also put on my hoodie and I made sure to feed Blue his bird seed. Blue tweeted happily and started to eat. Once he finished eating he went in my pocket and decided to stay in there. Tomura finally comes out. Tomura has a similar out fit to me except he has on a black hoodie while mine is a dark green. I hand him his gloves and help him out them on. I open the door and drag him out of it. We both walk down to the bar. Everyone is down there and it looked very depressing. They were either thinking about how there life came to this or already getting drunk. Tomura went to join the drinking group and I went to a corner to sharpen my knife. It helps me relax and it is productive. Then Toga came down the stairs screaming her head off. I glare at her and pull up my hood on my hoodie. My cat tail wrapped around my waist and Blue  perched on top of my head. He kept sqeaking at everyone if anyone tried to touch him. It was very loud down there now. I am not amused by this bonding time so far. Toga then brings Monopoly, twister, and Uno out of nowhere. Oh shit I am going to die today. She somehow dragged all of us in to this game. It ended up being that everyone spelt there past including me. I hate telling my past to people it makes me remember but somehow Toga got me to. Even though I didn't want to eventually after everyone else spelt there past I took off my mask. I hated the scare on my face. There was pretty much a hole in the side of my face and a huge scare that went up to my eye. With the hole in my face you could see my teeth and it is very hard to eat with it there. Surprisingly no one judged me for it and even told me I should keep my mask off sometimes. It made me feel really good about myself. Though I hade to tell them how it happened. My bully from the orphanage went to far and almost killed me with his quirk. Luckly the hospital was able to heal me in time but still hade some of the scares from the attach. I never told anyone who it was. They managed to get it out of me eventually but I told them I killed him. I did kill the guy by throwing him off a building. He hade tried to attach me first so self defense. After that depressing part we just started to play some truth or dare aka fuck over your friends with your knowledge about them, so they can share with everyone. I picked dare a few times but it wasn't that bad the only intense thing I hade to do was call Stain so Dabi, Spinner, Toga and everyone else who admired him could talk to there idle. It was kinda funny seeing there reaction. Eventually they became friends and exchanged phone numbers. Stain made them promise that is Tomura broke my heart to kill him. I should have told him we didn't tell everyone we were dating yet. It didn't help that Stain just yelled it through the phone so everyone could hear. Once he said that we were dating he started to die from laughter. I am so getting vengeance one of these days.  We got teased for the rest of the night. Blue ended up getting board and decided he was going to rest on Spinner's head. I hade to tell him every five minutes that Blue was still fine and was still asleep despite the noise. Everyone ended up drinking till they were completely wasted. I hade to help Kurogiri get everyone to there rooms. Tomura was very difficult to get in to his room. Me and Kurogiri had to drag him there because he kept dodging the portal ls Kurogiri was making. He is really agile when drunk apparently. I guess I can trust the people in the league. There actually it that bad as I thought it would be. Muscular and Moonfish didn't show up to our hangout so I don't know about them yet. At least I know more about these people. Maybe I can actually fit in somewhere after all.

The villain and the hero killer's AppreciateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara