surprise! Your ass is training now!

Izuku's point of view
One week later

(Short chapter! Sorry)

So you know when your probably supposed to do something and you forget. Well I kinda forgot Erasehead told me to me train his class, and a were attaching there later, so I decided to pop up there and kick Eraserhead's ass because he didn't show up to his own training that one time. Currently I am running threw the jungle. I already told Tomura where I am and that I would be making sure the hero kids were exhausted. After I feed the  hostage of course. Toga killed the grape kid eariler. It was brudel. Oh there they are. Now time to show that old man what happens when you don't show up to your own personal training lessons because your 'tired'. I jumped out of the trees and kicked that emo hobo in the face. I then took out my knife and did a flip off of him. He looked up from the ground were he was now laying and slowly stood up.

"You know I hade a feeling you would get mad that I didn't show up to training. How the fuck did you even get here?" - Erasehead

I just nodded my head at the very confused kids next to us. And I then raised the knife up a bit more so he could see it. He just sighted and charged at me. Bad move. I ducked under him and grabbed his leg and threw him down on the ground hard. I then took out my voice recorder I had made before hand. I then hit play while looking at the students.

"Hello students of  UA. Welcome to hell. Now as you have seen this knife in my hand is your objective. It's your job to get it from me. Now you already know who I am and I know who you all are. If you haven't noticed you are quite a far distinct from the Pussycats and I can run faster then you. So no going to get help. Now I am going to be your teacher today and yours to Erase. If you get this knife from me Erasehead will tell you what it means. I am just to lazy to explain a hole towns ranking system. 'Even if I did help come up with it.' Now please don't disappoint me. I am not saying you schools stupid catchphrase so just come at me already. You to Erasehead." - Voice box

"You heard the voice box students. You are allowed to use your quirks to get the knife. Don't underestimate him." - Erasehead

The students then all attached me. Erasehead thankfully stayed back. I could have kicked his ass to but I wanna see what his kids can do. After a few hours they were all passed out on the ground or just barley conscious. This includes Erasehead. I sighed. Still can't get the knife. No one can. It's mine. Well the healers but still. I got out the water I had in my bag and the folding table out and set up a mini water stand for them. I walked around to the students and put wet rags on there heads to cool them down. I then left the training grounds and went back to the cliff where a purple portal popped up. I walked threw it and was immediately hugged by a unicorn child. You know I can't believe I am thinking this but I am glad I got captured by some random boss man.

The villain and the hero killer's Appreciateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें