the more the merrier?

Izuku's point of view. 8:22

"Izu-can! Izu-can! wake up!" - Eri

"Hmm w-what is it Eri?" - Izuku

"Shiggy-san said that you have a mission!" - Eri

"Okay I'll be out there soon." - Izuku

I got up out of bed and went to go get ready for the day. I walked over to my drawer and got out my outfit. Which is just a black shirt with black pants. I then went in the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I finished my shower I got dressed and brushed my teeth. Trying to brush my hair would kinda be pointless at this point. I walked out of the bathroom and feed Blue his bird seed. He chipped in happiness when I snuck in a few treats for him in his food. I then walked out of mine and Tomura's room down to the bar. Everyone was already down there so I just sat on a stool next to Tomura. Tomura then explained the plan which was to go to some school trip for UA and kidnap a Kachaan. Fun. I am so going to die. He also said that we would attach next week. Thanks for the warning Tomu. After he explained the plan I went to go off killing some heros. I know it is later than my usual killing time but I need to knock off a few heros today. I think I will kill them all together this time.

After he got the hero's tougher and knocked out in a wearhouse

I tied up the last hero and went to go get a bucket of acid. One of the heros has a fire quirk ( not Endeavor!) so I am going to drown him. Which is why I picked a wearhouse next to the ocean. Another one has a earth quirk which is why I am currently stealing acid. The last hero has a hair quirk. I brought a flame thrower for him. This well be a lot of fun! Now I just have to get back with the acid and wait for them to wake up.

Once he got back with the acid and waited for the hero's to wake up. They did and he started the fun! 11:36

Shoto Todoroki's point of view

I was walking home with the Midget. Because of all the hero killings the school made us walk home in pairs and unfortunately the Midget lived the closest to me, so I got stuck with him.

"Todoroki! Come over here! I think I heard someone yelling!" - purple Midget

I walked over to where he was and looked threw the window of the wearhouse next to us. What I saw made me want to throw up. It was Nine Lives. He had poured a bucket of acid on a hero and there were two others in there. I ducked down so he wouldn't see me and I wisper to The Midget to call for back up. He nodded and got out his phone to call for back up. Then a bird came out of nowhere are grabbed the phone and flew inside the wearhouse. Then the midget screamed and pointed behind me. I then felt a huge pain in the back of my head and I fell to the ground. I then blacked out.

Izuku's point of view

After I knocked out one kid I knocked out the other one. I then dragged them into the wearhouse and tied them up next to the other heros. WTH do I do with them?!? Hmm oh there UA kids? Even better. I am gonna call Tomu~! I get out my phone and called up a Handyman.

Beep

"Hello?"

"Hi Tomu! I may or may not have UA kids unconscious and tied up in a wearhouse."

"What!" - Tomura

"Kurogiri knows where I am! See you soon! By!"

"Izu-"

Beep

Suffer Tomu!

A few seconds later a portal popped and a angry Tomu emerges! Also a Dabi. Lovely. I just looked at them and shrugged.

"How did you even get UA kids?" - Tomu

"They kinda found this place and called the police station. So we probably have about 15 minutes at the most to get out of here." - Izuku

"So why did you call us?" - Dabi

"Hostages. Also it would take to long to move both of them to the bar in the middle of the day." - Izuku

"True. I'll take Todoroki." - Dabi

"Okay then. I call not getting the purple pervert thing!" - Izuku

"God damnit." - Tomu

"I have to finish up killing this guys real quick." - Izuku

I walked up to the fire guy and dragged him while he was still tied up and threw him out of the wearhouse window and in to the ocean. The second one I just asked Dabi to shoot him with fire. She died. We then left the wearhouse after taking away the kids phone and breaking there communication devices. We then left threw the portal with are two hostages.