forest attach

Izuku's point of view

Four hours later

I looked over the forest from the cliff I was on. Dabi and Toga were already in the woods. Muscular was on another cliff and Mustard was in the forest. The plan was for Spinner and Manage to be a distraction while Toga went to get blood from the kids. My job was to keep watch and make sure Toga gets her job done. Also to make sure that we all got to the portal. Moonfish and Mr.Compress were to get the Kachaan. Mustard was to knock out most of the students. Twice and Dabi were to distract Erasehead along with the students in the study building. Kurogiri was the warp. (Duh) Tomura wasn't coming with us.

Oh that's the signal! I jumped off of the cliff I was on and ran in to the forest. I pulled my gasmask over my face and went in looking for the students. Blue didn't come with me so I am on my own this time. Lovely. I should probably check on Muscular to make sure that he is not messing up again. I went over to his cliff and climbed it easily. I then saw him about to kill a kid. Hell no. I ran over and pulled the kid out of the way. Muscular's hand hit the ground and it cracked. He then looked up at me and he was pissed. I held the kid behind me and glared at the man. I then threw down a smoke bomb and ran off of the cliff. I then just kelp on running with the kid in my arms. Oh shit now Muscular is screaming at me and chasing after us. Why the fuck does he want to kill this kid so bad!?!? I jumped in the trees and hide within the branches. Looks like I am babysitting agian. Why do I always end up caring for random child? God damnit. So this is how Kurogiri feels. Well shit. I looked down at the kid in my arms. He was hugging my shirt and crying heavily. I rubbed his back and started to hum. He began to calm down a bit and then I heard Muscular. He had kicked down a nearby tree and he was now looking up in the branches for us. Welp time to move. I slowly got up and then made a run for the huge gas blob. Muscular wouldn't be able to chase us in there. He would pass out. Oh shit now he is chasing us. I just have to get the kid safe then I can fight him hopefully with no problem. Got to go fast!

After a long time of us running and then me realizing that I went in the wrong detection. Also that I was close to Spinner and Manage. I think I lost him. Thank God. I don't know how long I could keep holding this child for. I put then took a moment to check my breath and check on the kid. The kid was fine thankfully. He is just unconscious. I should probably hide him somewhere safe. Perhaps a place were the heros would look for him. Well I could always put him on a trail. Yeah that would work. I walked close to wear the Pussycats were fighting and put the kid behind them. I wonder how long it will take them to notice. Wait... Wasn't there a huge gas blob over there a second ago. Mustard probably got caught. Shit. I'll need to get him out of there hold then. I ran through the open part the forest where they were fighting and I kicked the red one hard. She fell in to a tree and fell unconscious. I then waved to Spinner and Manage as I ran off back in to the forest in the direction of Mustard. I am so going to tease him about this later. After a while of hopping though trees I saw Mustard was unconscious and tied up. There were some UA kids near him so I will need a distraction. I get a smoke bomb out of my bag and throw it down. While the kids were distracted by the smoke I grabbed Mustard and made a run for the pick up zone.

When I got there Kurogiri was there and Dabi had Kachaan in his grasp. I walked up to them with Mustard still unconscious on my back. I walked in with Mustard while Dabi talked to the UA kids. Once I was in the bar I three Mustard on the couch and went up to Tomura's room to see if I have any wounds. I carefully open the door and saw that Tomura was pacing in his room. I walked over to him and poked his noise. He then pulled me in to a hug but made sure that one finger on each hand didn't touch me. I patted his back and we decided to play some video games. He walked over to the door and went down to the bar to see who made it back while I set up the game system. After a few minutes he came back and we started to game. Apparently Muscular was left behind along with Moonfish. I am not really bothered by that though. Today was a interesting day but at good day in the end.