They continue to be in each other's grasp for nearly half an hour in the shower.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"One Iced Caramel Latte, then one black with two sugars." Tori orders as Jade stood at the side with her group of friends. It was around 10 in the morning, the gang decided to meet up at Starbucks for the first day of their break.

Tori hands the cashier money and after a few minutes, returns with her order. She grabs the drinks excitedly, racing towards the group and handing the black coffee and sugars to Jade, as always. At this point, Tori practically memorised the favourites of Jade's, and she was looking forward to discover more.

"Thanks, babe," Jade places a sweet kiss on her cheek, a cheeky smile on the brunette's face, defining her sharp cheekbones. "My favourite." Jade glances over to pinch one of Tori's cheekbones, causing the girl squirmed.

"Owie..." Tori exaggerates.

Jade rolles her eyes, strolling closer to her girlfriend and swinging an arm around her all the way towards the table where her other friends waited. Cat was perched on Robbie's lap, playing with his dark curls, Beck was in the corner, constantly glancing down at his phone every five seconds, and Andre kept on looking outside the coffeehouse as if he was expecting someone.

When Cat catching their way, she hops off of Robbie's lap and approaches the two girls, skipping her way on over.

"Hey guys, what does 'nincompoop' mean?" Cat asks innocently.

Tori and Jade stop in place to exchange a dazed glance, with Tori furrowing her brows.

"Where... where did you hear that from, Cat?" Tori asks, placing a hand on the smaller girl's shoulder and rubbing it softly.

Cat releases a breath and began getting lost in her head before reality rushed back to her quickly.

"I was at this restaurant with Robbie and someone said 'Nincompoop' to the waiter so I assumed that it was food. When the waiter came, I ordered it and they looked really mad and then yelled it to me and ran away!" Cat complains, tapping her foot hard on the ground as if it was the beginning of a tantrum.

Tori's eyes widen as she glanced towards Robbie, who gave her a helpless shrug.

"We couldn't get our money back." Robbie states with a disappointed sigh.

"Well, Cat," Tori sideyed Cat. "At least you know it isn't food."

Cat forms a saddened expression on her face before quickly brightening up again.

"Kay-kay!" she exclaims, running back towards Robbie and placing herself rightfully on his lap. Oh how strange this girl was.

As Jade and Tori sat down across from Cat and Robbie, both drinking their coffees and smiling proudly at each other, Tori couldn't help but notice how tense Andre was as he was constantly getting up from his seat and looking out the windows of the coffeehouse as if he was looking for someone.

When he sat down, Tori reached over and lightly tapped his arm, startling the boy.

"Woah there, you good? You seem really... preoccupied." Tori says steadily, a worried expression on her face.

Andre just sits there frozen for a moment. "Oh, yeah, um," He clasps his hands and rubbed them together. "I'm sorta waiting for someone right now."

"Waiting for someone?" Tori asks, a bit dazed and confused. "Who?"

"Well, she's𑁋"

Not even a second later, a voice rings out from across the coffeehouse, calling to the boy. "Andre? Andre!"