12

revamped! 25/11/2020

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Tori enters into the Asphalt Cafe, where all the students at Hollywood Arts go to have lunch. It was probably her second favourite time of the day, where she gets to see all of her friends there at lunch𑁋talking, laughing, and having fun, and it warms her heart to see her friend group like this... most of the time. As she looks upwards, the blazing sun seemed to have its way by peeking throughout the clouds, casting large shadows onto the earth. 

She walks past countless tables of people and students she didn't even know or recognise, knowing how big the school is and knowing that she was only surrounded by her specific circle of friends that she never even knew these people existed. She clutches onto her cup of coffee with a tight grasp as her eyes scan for the table that contained her only friend group. And for some reason, she had this sudden boost of happiness to the thought of seeing her friends. 

Once Tori finally makes her way towards the table, her eyes look around her group of friends𑁋everyone was there except for Beck and Jade, so Tori frowns momentarily before placing herself in her usual spot besides Andre with Cat next to him, except that Cat was sitting on top of Robbie's lap.

"Hey guys." Tori takes a brief sip of her coffee, looking up to greet her friends with eye smiles.

Andre greets first, grinning, "Hey, Toray."

"Toriiiii!" Cat gets up aggressively from Robbie's lap, enclosing the brunette with quick hug before heading back into Robbie's grasp. Tori couldn't help herself but watch with narrowed brows as Cat leans her head onto the boy's shoulder, who doesn't seem to mind at all, only continuing to eat the salad wrap in front of him with an arm securely around the red-head's waist. 

Tori cocks her head to the side curiously, continuing to gaze into their direction. "So, what's going on with you two?"

Robbie perks up in an instant, nearly spitting out the contents in his mouth. "Nothing!"

Andre raises his eyebrows teasingly, coming to Tori's side. "Oh, come on y'all. There's clearly something between you both. Just saying, you both are pretty bad at hiding it."

The sentence causes Tori to chuckle.

"Man, I knew they would catch on, Robs." Rex mutters.

Robbie protests, "Fine, then how about this?"

Suddenly, Robbie leans down to place a longing kiss to Cat's lips, making the red-head jump from the action before settling in and smiling into the kiss, trying to hold in a laugh bubbling up in her system. She cups Robbie's cheeks and pulls the boy closer, nearly falling off his lap and onto the concrete floor, but Robbie keeps his arm properly secured around her. 

The sight causes Tori and Andre's eyes to widen as they both just continue to sit there awkwardly, watching two of their friends literally making out in front of them. The brunette looks around momentarily to see if other people were watching𑁋luckily, there's wasn't. 

Tori notices the wide smile on Cat's face as Robbie pulls back from her lips, both of their cheeks are radiating a deep red colour as Cat looks up to gaze into Robbie's eyes, hands cupped to her mouth in an attempt to hide the incoming laughter and grin on her face. 

"Ahahah! That was so funny!" Cat exclaims, playfully punching Robbie's chest with her fists, who groans in response to her repeated actions. 

"Congrats you two, I'm glad you both are together. I was scared that Robbie wouldn't find his match." Andre smiles towards both of them as the colours on their cheeks continue to grow brighter.