26

Hey amazing people! I am finally on my spring break so I can work on this story!

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The line to Festus' grub truck is long, with Tori waiting impatiently behind ten kids all aimlessly screaming at poor Festus who was struggling to prepare all of his incoming orders. The atmosphere seemed bright today, more than usual, ever since the incident this morning. Tori had never felt all of her confidence come back. From the idea that her and Jade could finally publicly be together had made her proudness soar up towards the heavens.

She had felt alive.

It was her first real relationship her and Jade. All of her firsts coming together, wanting to create more firsts with this one and only girl. Jade's fiery persona made her cheeks blush, an awkward smile on her face. Many of the students around her gave weird looks but she didn't mind. She didn't mind at all. In fact, only picturing a bright future was the only thing that was lingering in her mind.

"Tori!"

Reality snapped back to Tori with the hollering of Festus' voice overpowering the teens around her.

"If you're not going to order than I suggest you shoo! These aliens are killing me!" Festus yelled out to her, out of breath from screaming all the time.

"Oh, sorry," Tori quickly apologised. "Just a chocolate milkshake please, with an additional straw if you can add."

Festus' face brightened. "Ah, I see. You have managed to find yourself a significant other, haven't you?"

Another deep blush appeared on Tori's face. "Yes, indeed, I had. They are a one of a kind."

He nodded, turning his back towards Tori and yelling to himself once again. "ONE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE!"

Suddenly, another kid yelled somewhere behind her.

"Yeah, she's dating Jade West! That goth bitch!"

Tori's eyes widened from the word as she turned around in anger, however relaxing from the eerie but beautiful sight of Jade behind the younger boy with her arms on her hips. The boy hadn't noticed her yet, a proud smile on his face with the other kids in front of him stepping back with horrified expressions from the sight of the raven-haired girl behind him.

This boy is gonna get his ass kicked.

Well, she hoped not.

"It sure isn't polite to talk about people behind their very own back," Jade smirked at the boy, who turned around, finally noticing the girl behind her with a scared look. Jade, out of nowhere, grabbed the boy by his shirt collar and twisted the cloth all around her pale, slender fingers.

"No, wait, please𑁋I swear I didn't mean it𑁋" The boy's words stammered.

Jade cocked her head to the side, her eyes looked like they were piercing into the boy's soul. For a moment, she made slight eye contact with Tori. "Then I think we learned a valuable lesson here."

She released the boy from her grasp, him immediately dashing away from the scene of the grub truck like a scared little girl. Other students started to laugh and cheer. Tori eventually completed relaxing.

Jade released a slight laugh, making her way towards Tori who had just received her milkshake from Festus. She grinned to the sight of her girlfriend.

"I thought you were going to kill him, honestly. I think you made him piss himself." Tori sipped from the milkshake with her other hand in Jade's.

Jade teasingly grabbed the milkshake out of her hands before Tori could finish sipping from it, causing a bit to fall on her shirt, and a slight groan to come of Tori's mouth. "Well, you stopped me from the sight of this milkshake in those gorgeous hands of yours." Those words intimidated Tori.