20

Hi all, I just want to say THANK YOU for the growing support on this story! I am so happy that you all enjoy it. I will continue to make more chapters and to give this story the ending that it truly deserves.

Also, why is Jade so adorable in the gif? ;-;

Enjoy this fluff-filled chapter which is what we deserve at the moment! Don't worry, more drama and events coming up in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was afterschool at the popular performing arts school, Hollywood Arts. Tori and Jade had managed to make it through the day as their first day as a couple, but of course, kept a secret. It was still truly unbelievable to Tori, and she knew it would take her a long time to process that Jade was her girlfriend.

They both had decided they wanted to skip the play and escape together. Tori didn't know where yet, and frankly, she was quite nervous as to where Jade wanted to go to. But she felt the protection around her as she could feel the light squeezes of Jade's arms around her body. It's like they were meant to be one.

Tori was perched quietly by her locker, placing her designated items inside of it and shutting it quietly. She was seemingly the only person left in the hallway as silence surrounded her in all different directions. She had waited for a while for the rest of the students to empty out, including all of her friends.

Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrate and she grabbed it out of excitement from inside of her bag. Tori's eyes just widened at the name that appeared on her phone.

It wasn't a text from Jade.

It was a text from Andre.

Tori nervously tapped on the notification and it sent her towards her and Andre's messages. They haven't messaged each other since the incident during their "date". It was of course strange, both of them were best friends who talk to each other 24/7. They relied on each other like a brother and sister.

Her eyes glided around the screen as she read his message.

Andre: Can we talk?

Those three simple words just sent goosebumps crawling. Tori just bit her lip, not knowing how to respond.

But not even a second later, another text arrived from him.

Andre: I know we're not on best terms right now but please, I really need to talk to you. Please text me when you see this.

Tori just stood there frozen, staring blankly at her bright phone screen. Her breathing was heavy as the goosebumps continued to travel up her body. The silence was slowly drowning her; she couldn't bear it anymore.

Andre: I know you're seeing these messages because you always reply immediately to them, and I'll give you time, as much time as you need to forgive me. But please talk to me Tori. I really want to talk to you. I need to get some things off my chest. I don't think I can hold it in any longer.

She still didn't respond.

Andre: I'll see you soon.

A few moments later, fortunately, a text from Jade saved her as she tapped the notification excitedly that popped out at the top of her screen.

Jade: Waiting for you in the car. x

She still can't take those "x's" that Jade keeps putting at the end of her messages. It really told her that she was still existing and breathing and that everything around her was actually real. A deep blush formed on her face. It was incredibly scary how this one girl can affect her so much and how much it rekindles all of her feelings.