“They’re not who you think they are!”

“Don’t joke around, Kiba.” Naruto laughed nervously. He looked at Sasuke for help, but met no pair of eyes.

“They belong to the Akat-” Kiba struggled as a hand towel covered his mouth, a sweet smell disguising his smell. Then he blacked out.

“Kiba!” Naruto cried out as Gaara carried Kiba (princess-style).

“Don’t worry, he won’t be harmed.” Gaara carried him off.

“Kiba!” Naruto tried to go after them, but Sasuke held him back by the wrist. “Teme! It was your idea wasn’t it?”

Sasuke looked at him, sadly. “I should have told you sooner.”

Hurt and shock ran across the blonde’s eyes and face.

“So…you really belong to them?”

Sasuke avoided his blue eyes and nodded. Naruto had begun to trust the raven, started from text buddy to something he never thought would happen, and then all of it was shattering before him. Naruto backed away.

“Naruto…” Sasuke reached out.

Naruto flinched, a tear sliding down his cheek. “You lied.” he said in almost a whisper.

Sasuke slightly shook his head. “I can explain.” he tried saying it softly.

Naruto vigorously shook his head. “You lied!” and he ran off.

Gaara was surprised at how light the pup was. He laid limp in the red head’s arms as Gaara laid him in the passenger seat of his red sports car. Suddenly, his phone vibrated.

(theraven) don’t do anything to Kiba

(Gaara) like I would. Just sending him off right now

(theraven) Naruto’s angry and now he’s crying

(Gaara) stupid! Go after him! He doesn’t know the way home.

(theraven) like I was that stupid. Be sure to send your pup home

(Gaara) yea yea. Catch you later.

(theraven) you too.

Gaara put up his phone and climbed into his car before revving the engine and driving off.

Meanwhile, Naruto was outside. The air turned chilly, his breath coming out in white puffs. Winter was soon to arrive. He had to find Kiba and get themselves home. He looked around the parking lot and found no red sports car that Kiba had told him before their meals.

“Naruto!”

Naruto whipped around, fear shown in his eyes. Sasuke jogged to a stop as he saw Naruto’s frantic state, shivering in the cold without a jacket. He took a step closer.

“Get away from me!” Naruto’s scared voice pierced the raven’s heart.

“I’ll get you safely home, Naruto.” he raised both hands as to tell the blonde that he was unarmed.

“Yeah right. I know I’m slow and stupid, but I’m not dumb! If I climb into that car, I’d as well call it suicide.”

Slight anger boiled in Sasuke’s stomach. “What? You’re going to take a taxi home?”

“That’s right!”

“Where’s your money to pay for the fee then, huh?”

Naruto’s slightly widened then he clenched his teeth tightly, knowing the raven was right.

“Well it’s better to walk than ride with you.”

“Just get in the fucking car, Naruto.”

“Don’t call my name as if we’re friends.” Sasuke’s heart burned with pain as Naruto said those words with hatred.

Giving up the argument, he dropped his hands and walked up to Naruto.

“I told you to get away from me!” Naruto backed up until he hit a brick wall and the raven was only a step away.

“I promise you, I’ll get you home safely.”

Naruto noticed a glint of sadness in the dark eyes of his, forcing him to look away. He hated how Sasuke knew everything. Of course he would. He was the one that brought him to dinner here at this five star hotel, they had drove three hours, and now he had no ride unless he went with Sasuke. All he couldn’t believe was…Sasuke was an Akatsuki.

What just happened!? Naruto knows about Sasuke!!! Will he ride with him? What's going to happen to Kiba!? Will Gaara really send him home?