Chapter 20

Lost my inspiration for so long but I thought, 'hey, why not just continue writing my other story while i'm still into it' since I love anime and the pairings of SasuNaru and Gaara x Kiba. Don't worry, I won't stray off the plot that i have in mind bc I have planned and thought about this story for so long that it's like a sticker that won't come off of a drawer. Once its on, it stays on. XP

Hope you guys like it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pain that seared through his skin as cuts and gashes gushed with blood. Who knew a whip could hurt so much? And then there were the long nails of Pain's that pierced through his skin when Pain gripped his arm or wrist. Guards at lower ranks than he was were allowed to punch him senseless, leaving him with a bloody mouth, bruised cheeks, and swollen eyes.

What kept him alive was the mere thought of Naruto. He wasn't sure if Naruto was alive anymore. The last he had seen the blonde teen was when he turned the corner of an alley, away from his home and two low rank Akatsukis were after him. That had lowered his guard and over ten guards had to hold him down.

Sasori slashed out one of his swords (one of the unpoisoned ones) and took another slash at the raven, careful of not going in too deep, but leaving the cut bleeding like many others. Sasuke cried out in pain as his eyes blurred, not with tears, but with weariness and pain. Both his hands were tied separately and hooked up high above his head. Only his feet remained on the floor.

When he was first brought in, they tied him up, tore off his already bloodied shirt and started beating him until he could barely stand. Then Pain entered the room, showing no emotion of shame or disappoinment. Even Konan showed no fear of hurting him, but she remained behind the leader.

Pain had Konan use her whip (i know, she had power but what could I do?) and whipped him. He grimaced as the pain repeatedly slashed him to and fro until he could barely open his eyes. At midnight, they threw salt water to his wounds, causing him to scream in agony which Itachi and his friends had heard the night before.

It was already the second night as the pain numbed from the salty water, his eyes barely opened with only one unwounded, and then Pain appeared again. Pain seized his face in one hand and slapped Sasuke across the face with the other. Sasuke grimaced in pain and spit out blood that was oozing in his mouth.

"You filthy mongrel. Betraying comrades huh? You deserve worst for ever doubting my leadership. This was barely enough to stop me from torturing you for betrayal. I had warned you months ago that there wouldn't be a second chance of letting the Jinchuurikis go alive." then he sneered in disgust. "You have fallen into the wrong hands, Sasuke. The enemies have wrapped you in their hands and are now squeezing you of your juice, aiming to throw me from my territory, from my leadership, from the city I am almost able to grasp. But you and your filthy friends just had to go out and ruin my plans."

Sasuke spit in his face, covering his leader with blood.

"I never betrayed the clan." Sasuke retorted in hatred. "I only betrayed-" a fist was thrown to his stomach, leaving the raven breathlessly as his ribs were aching from pain and blood started seep through the wounds a little as his skin stretched slightly.

At the snap of a finger, cold salt water was thrown at the raven, having him grind his teeth in pain, his hands gripping onto the ropes that held his wrists up high, and his hair now dripping wet.

"Sir." Konan called out and whispered quickly into his ear, purposely saying 'Jinchuuriki' out loud for Sasuke to hear. Pain smirked slightly, a shocking surprise to the raven who had never seen his leader show any emotion, and nodded once. Konan immediately left, taking Sasori along with her and a few other guards.