Chapter 3

A/N: i know the plot sucks but i'm working on it.

The weekend had finally arrived and Iruka wasn’t going to let Naruto go. He was going to be late!

    “Iruka san! I’ve got to go! Sakura chan and the others are waiting!” Naruto begged, standing by the door.

    “No! You’re grounded and that’s that. Now get back upstairs and start studying.” Iruka said.

    “Aw man…” Naruto said sadly, slumping his shoulders and walked slowly pass Iruka.

    Iruka felt guilty of holding back Naruto but he knew that being a guardian wasn’t going to be easy either so he had no choice. Then a pair of hands snaked around Iruka’s waist, pulling him against the hard stomach of Kakashi.

    “Have fun, Naruto. Be back by midnight.”

    “Thanks Kakashi sensei!!” Naruto said, running pass both of them before Iruka could say anything.

    “Ah! Naruto!” Iruka ran after the blonde teen but was pulled back into the arms of Kakashi.

    “Let the kid have some fun.” Kakashi suggested, nuzzling Iruka’s neck.

    “What if he gets into a fight? What if he drinks? What if-”

    Kakashi turns Iruka’s face towards his and fully kisses him on the lips, shutting the sensei up.

    “He’ll be fine.” Kakashi said afterwards.

    “If he gets into trouble I’m blaming you.” Iruka frowned, tearing himself away from the copy-nin.

    “Hai Hai.”

    “Naruto, you’re late!” Sakura exclaimed as Naruto entered the club.

    Excitedly, Naruto high-fives Kiba, Lee, Shikamaru, and Neji, and greeting Ino, Tenten and Hinata with a smile.

    “Sakura.” Naruto smiled to her.

    Sakura smiled back as she felt her annoyed feelings fade away.

    “I just received a text from Kakashi sensei saying that you ran into trouble with Iruka sensei.”

    Naruto nodded. Then music pounded loudly as people gathered on the dance floor. The lights went out as DJ lights came on, lighting the dance floor. A few tinted lights lit the way to the bar counter and booths. Luckily, the bar was willingly to serve alcoholic drinks to everyone, including underage teens, which was why Naruto and the others loved it. This was their favorite weekend hang out when they’re trying to escape the real world, or to relieve stress.

    Immediately, Sakura went up to the counter and grabbed a few drinks to shaken everyone up. After their drinks, each of them grabbed a partner and found a spot on the floor and started moving their bodies with the music. Neji with Tenten, Ino and Shikamaru, and Sakura with Lee; leaving Kiba, Naruto and Hinata. Hinata blushed as she was left with two partners. She knew that Naruto was engaged to Sai so she decided not to bother him, but leaving him out made her feel worst. Instead, she grabbed both their arms and dragged them to the dance floor with her.

    Together, they swiftly moved their bodies to the music; swaying their butts, spinning once or twice, hands up, sometimes even grinding against each other. As the music ended, everyone went to their booth and took a sip of their drinks. Naruto looked up from his drink and spotted Sakura and Lee in a dark area, making out. He wished he had someone special in his life. Just seeing them, jealousy and envy crawled in his stomach. He could do what they do if he had just gave in to Sai.