Chapter 19

sorry for the delay...not sure when the next update will be but i hope you guys like this chapter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba gaped at the fifth leader of the Jinchuuriki and tried to register her words into his mind. Earlier, everyone were in a heated argument, arguing about how, when, and why they should rescue Sasuke, especially Naruto when he finally admitted to Lady Tsunade that he had been seeing Sasuke and almost got killed if it wasn't for Sakura and Hinata. That day, Sasuke was attacked and ambushed when Naruto ran away with Piyo. Sasuke was taken away and hasn't been seen since. His brother, Itachi, hadn't heard of the news until it reached him that night.

It was only Sasuke's first night, being held in prison, but there was punishment for betrayal and it came harshly. The cries and agony almost sent Itachi in a rampage, wanting to rescue his little brother, but he was held back by Kisame, who tried very hard to hold himself back as well. By pleading Itachi, Temari and Kankuro had decided to get help from the rivaling clan, Jinchuuriki.

The night before the day of the ambush was the night Kiba was kidnapped and hadn't known anything about Naruto's date. That was the night Kiba was suppose to be assassinated, but with the help of Gaara and his swift thinking, had Kiba safe and warned his family ahead of time.

"This doesn't make any sense!" Naruto exclaimed, his face slightly red, obviously falling into a fever from the pain in his foot. The bandage around his neck was starting to fall. Shino stood behind the blonde and held him back. "He saved me, why can't we save him!?"

"Calm down, Naruto." Shikamaru stared at him calmly, hands in his pockets like usual. "This might be a trap and if we all run into it without thinking, we'll get ourselves killed."

"Shikamaru's right." Neji replied. "If we were to go into it, we'll have to split into three teams, but we can't go unless Lady Tsunade grants us permission."

Everyone averted their gaze at the fifth leader as she was rubbing her temples from a headache, her eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. Sighing and groaning at the same time, she looked up with concern.

"I can't let you ambush the Akatsuki territory."

"Why not!" sadness and disbelief filled his blue eyes.

"I can't get you all killed and then rush into a war afterwards!" she shouted angrily at Naruto. Everyone flinched at her words, except the Akatsukis, and dared not to breath. When she finally settled, she sat back in her seat.

"So you're not willing to help?" Temari asked, breaking the tension.

Lady Tsunade averted her annoyed eyes at the Akatsuki and huffed out an annoyed breath before replying, "you kids are getting yourself into so much trouble and it always has to involve the Akatsukis." everyone stared. "And we do owe these young Akatsukis as they had spared your lives at that club."

Everyone smiled and letted out a sigh of relief.

"But." everyone paused. "in order to save Sasuke, I'm only sending in only three small rescue teams that are to be aided by Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara and Neji will be organizing the plans."

Everyone cheered and high-fived. Temari and Kankuro let out quiet sighs of relief and looked over gratefully to their younger brother, who also was looking happy and hopeful.

"Temari will be leading group A over the gates and create a diversion at the north gate. Sakura, Hinata, and Shikamaru, you guys will aid Temari." Neji ordered.

Shikamaru frowned and mumbled. "Great...just pair me up with the girls..."

"While guards are engaged in battle, Gaara will lead group B around the manor of the Akatsuki area and lead you guys to Sasuke's house where Itachi and Kisame are waiting and try to lure Pain out of the prison room. Kiba, Choji, and-"