Chapter 6

Kiba sat in his room as he thought the night’s incident. He just couldn’t believe it. He had kissed an Akatsuki. The enemy his clan hates most. But his clan wasn’t strict as the Akatsuki. They weren’t going around killing innocent people. There were laws between the two clans, but there was none that said that they couldn’t befriend one another. Besides, thinking over for the past two years, the current Jinchuuriki leader, Tsunade, had decided to close the gap between then and called for an alliance so there could be peace. The Akatsuki had declined.

Lady Tsunade wasn’t as strict as the first three leaders. She had laid out new laws saying, “The clan has the freedom to make their own choices. Everyone should know well enough if they have gone over the line or not. We are not like the Akatsuki and randomly kill the innocent for fun or property. Everyone has the freedom to speak with whomever, give aid to whomever, and always treat others the way you may want to be treated. From here on, I will allow outsiders to join our clan if they wish.” Many family and clan members complained but soon quieted as Lady Tsunade bought back their attention by breaking a nearby chair.

“As I was saying, I don’t care if you interact with the Akatsuki, but you should know that there are some limitations to your actions. Such as betraying your loyalty for bloodshed or relationships. It is up to you if you want to leave or stay.”

Naruto sat at his desk, face in his arms, staring into his little fish tank at the head of the desk, as he thought of the raven named Sasuke. Tall, lean, broad, his sexy voice, the burn of his touch, and the intense feelings in his eyes. Naruto remembered them all. No other guy made him feeling this way. Not even Sai. Naruto sat straight up and twirled his pencil, pouting.

There were laws in the clan saying that they couldn’t have relationships with the Akatsuki, specifically saying no boyfriend girlfriend relationship. Naruto shook his head. What had he been thinking? This Sasuke guy…being in a relationship with him? Of course they could be friends, but become gay!? Well he was already gay since he was engaged to Sai by the agreement of the third leader (third hokage if you didn’t know).

Naruto blushed as he imagined the raven’s face close by, leaning in for a kiss which he had requested. His eyes then widen at the sudden thought and slammed his head onto his head.
“Ow~” Naruto slowly propped his chin on his desk, rubbing the sore red spot on his forehead.
“Naruto? What are you doing in there?” Iruka.

Naruto quickly opened his draw, grabbed it, and opened it to a random page. Iruka opened the door and spotted Naruto at his desk, studying. He smiled and quietly closed the door. Naruto glanced back then sighed in relief. Just as he sighed, his phone vibrated, making him jump. He flipped it open. Inbox (1). He opened it and saw a message from [theraven].

[theraven] Hey. I’m sorry for what happened tonight. I was thinking maybe…

Naruto stared at the message. Who the fuck is the raven? Then Sasuke popped into his mind, making him blush scarlet. He had forgotten that he had given Sasuke his number. Not knowing what to say, he waited.
Vibration. Flip. Click. Click.

[theraven] …maybe we shouldn’t meet anymore.

Why did he anticipated for the mail? Why didn’t he want to meet up anymore? What was his reason? Naruto felt sad.

[kyuubi] oh…then why

It felt wrong. Why was he replying? He wasn’t sure of himself, but his fingers worked it’s way to the delete button, letters, and then pressed ‘send.’

Sasuke laid on his bed, phone in hand. Why had he sent that message? He felt stupid. He had finally met with the blonde he adored and now he’s calling it off? Well they didn’t have anything to begin with, but he felt closer to the blonde. He had also forgotten to ask for the blonde’s name. Shit. Then his phone vibrated.