Sunset

"You know... When I started this day I wasn't planing to get drunk with my Music teacher at the beach... I really didn't see that coming." I laughed and got the two joints I had in my Bag wrapped in some foil: "pre dinner is served. Some good old Super Silver Haze." I put the joint into my mouth and lighten it and take three deep drags and pass it to my neighbor. He takes it and while enjoying his turn he lays into the sand and just starres into the air: "If you want, you can call me Eric. Not in school, but when no one's around, just call me Eric." With these words he hands me the joint over again. "Alright thanks for offering Mister Whitney." I wink at him and laugh. "Oh stop that, otherwise you'll be Miss Ridley, right?" He looks at me and smirks again. "This is really good weed, where'd you get that?" He asks me. I look down to the sand. My feeds are buried in the warm sand and I can feel it between my toes: "it's homegrown, my best friend Jade... she had her own plant. She gave me a bag when I left. Hadn't had the chance to smoke it in the last time. So it's already a bit dry." It makes me sad thinking about home. I really miss them, my friends, my old home, my school. Everything. But I guess this is home now. I take some more deep drags and pass the remaining over. "You should go visit her some time. I'm really high right now, what about you?" He looks at me, his eyes are red and they are really sparkly. He seems even prettier now, I really romanatize this drug... but I really like it. The weed goes through my whole body and I feel this comforting feeling on my skin and I beginn to have a huge smile on my face. I haven't been this happy in a long time! "Yeah I'm good served. Let's eat our burgers and don't forget your Mojito Eric." I smirk at him and I get this really euphoric feeling. I take a big bite from my burger and love it: "wow it's an amazing burger! So fresh." He seems to enjoy his as well and takes a sip from his drink, making this face again: "I already forgot how strong this was. I never had an Alcoholic drink there, I always only ate their burger. You know... I have no motivation to go on this field trip... I've been there twice and it's always the same and it has nothing to do with Philosophy..." I look at his face and it's full with sauce of the burger, it just looks so adorable these cool Tattoos compared with the sauce of his burger I had to smirk. "You have there sauce on your face. Right on your cheeks" i point at his face and he tries to whip it away with his tongue. It looked so ridiculous I was laughing even harder. "Is it away?" He asks me and smirks. I shake with my head: "not at all. Here is a tissue." I hand it to him and he just smudged it, which made it even worse. "Can I maybe help you? I'm feeling like we're in a Loriot movie." He nods and hands me the tissue, I take a bit of liquid from the mojito and clean his face. He smiles and looks at me: "Who's Loriot?" I am shook and just smirk: "look it up, you probably have a phone with you." I actually hate these devices but sometimes I have to admit they are pretty practical. "Nah... I don't own one. They are too addicting. I don't really like addictive things." His face turn red and it looks so adorable when he's blushing. "Same. I feel like I don't need a device in my life which is basically Controlling it. I own a walkman that's enough." i grab my bag and put out the walkman and show it to him. His eyes widen and he smiles: „that's so dope. Really I'm impressed!" he takes it and you can see how his eyes are glowing. I take another sip from my Mojito and lay into the warm sand. The sun is currently setting and the red and orange tones reflect on Erics hair. I pull out my old camera and take a picture of him. He has this perfect position in the sand and his hair and skin is glowing, the smile on his lips and his focused look on the walkman. This is a perfect photo. It slowly comes out of the camera and you can slowly see it. It looks great. He looks at me: "Why did you take a photo of me." I blush and scratch the back of my head: "I thought it was a pretty moment, very peaceful. Take a look." I show him the polaroid and he grins: "yeah, it's really peaceful. Haven't seen myself like this in a long time." He gives it back with the addition: "where are you going to put it?" I have to think for a second: "I put some pictures on my wall. I think this is going there. Or do you have a problem with that?" He shakes with his head: "no everything's fine. Do you wanna crash at my home today, I don't feel like driving anymore... I live in this part of the town. Like down the road. I'll take you to school tomorrow." I nod, my parents won't really notice. I'm never at home. I watered Jonathan my houseplant, so no expectations for tomorrow: "yeah I can do that. My parents won't notice. They never do." I grin and close my eyes. „My parents were not the best as well. At least my dad... he was addicted to quite a lot of drugs." he laid back into the sand, which he nervously played with and looked up into the sky: „He died when I was 17." I looked at him and just wanted to give him a hug, he feels broken. „You want a hug?" I just asked it out and tried to smile like it was not awkward. He just opened his arms and let me hug him. It felt warm and very comforting: „I get why some people in Japan get professional huggers, hugging is great." I giggle and stand up. „You wanna do something?" I ask him and take a big sip from my mojito. „Let's make this a pretty dope evening." I say and give him my hand to lift him up. „Alright what do you want to do Lilith?" he asked this very amused and took a sip. „You wanna go to your place or do you know something we could do here?" I answer and I feel the alcohol coming slowly. It was a hot day and I didn't eat a lot today. I'm not tipsy but it's definitely coming. "Hm... yeah we could hang out at my place, but I have to go to the grocery store first. My fridge is empty and do you want a drink or two?" He looks very amused and takes a big sip till he reaches the bottom of his drink. I giggle: "I was hoping for it. You wanna smoke something on our way there?" He looks at me: „Let's first drive the car home and then we can walk to the Groceriestore?" I nod that was exactly my plan, I love walking, there's nothing better than going on a hike.