She screamed loudly. She pounded her fists onto the stone, trying to get away. I cut her off with a kick to the face. A promise for more.

The guards would not come for her. They were used to the sounds of screaming. Hers were no different.

I grabbed the iron chains and clamped it around her wrists. Chaining her like a starfish, the way she had done to so many creatures.

She begged and pleaded for me to let her go.

I laughed humourlessly. A calm was set in my eyes. "I just find it funny, how you have hurt and tortured so many creatures. And yet, you have the audacity to beg for mercy."

She whimpered, trying to break the chain.

"Sometimes the best revenge, is to smile and move on." I caressed her face endearingly. "This is not one of those times."

I had been planning this since the moment I woke up in this cave.

"I was trying to save you." She spluttered. "You are a mutant. You kill people. You are disgusting filth on this earth. You deserve everything you have been given."

"Probably." I said, my eyes glowing silver. "Yet, you're the ones that are torturing children."

Her yells for help had caught the attention of the hunters outside. They started slamming on the door, trying to open it.

I didn't let them bother me. I was working.

I leaned close and whispered in her ear. "This is for the treasure chest I lost because of you."

I threw my fist back connecting with her face. Her nose breaking under my fist.

She screamed out. Her head whipping to the side.

"This is for the news scars that will ruin bikinis for me." I grabbed a scalpel off the ground and thrust it between two of her ribs.

She screamed loudly. Blood staining her clothes.

I used a pair of pliers to pick of a hot plate. I pressed it against her bleeding wound. "This is especially for all the creatures you have tormented."

She sobbed, her eyes burning with hate.

"And this," I picked up metal electric conductor. "And this is for the daughter you murdered and left in the ocean."

I turned it on as shock waves entered her system.

Her body jerked, as mine had so many times.

I turned it off, grabbing one more thing of off the table. I picked up the needles full of drugs.

Wolfsbane would have no effect on her, but the other drugs she used. They would.

The woman tried to glare at me, finally understanding the pain we had been put through for a long time. But she still didn't care about us. It was only wrong to hurt people, when she was the one being hurt.

I titled her neck up.

"You will pay for this." She breathed.

I grinned. "Probably."

I stuck the needle in her neck.

She wouldn't die. I didn't want her too.

The pounding on the door became persistent. The hunters desperate to get inside.

Every hit the door opened more and more.

I looked around the room for anything to give me an advantage.

I clicked my tongue. Perfect.

I grabbed the blowtorch they had been used to burn my skin and pointed it towards the door.

I slowed my breathing as the hunters finally broke past the table. Their guns were ready, but they were too slow.

I grinned at them and fired.

The fire was hot, searing the hunters faces.

They roared in pain, stumbling backwards on top of each other.

I used the fire as a shield, breaking their lines. I urged forward. Exiting the torture chamber.

I walked into the long hallway. More hunters surrounded me.

The hunters fired their weapons blindly. Not caring where they aimed as long as it kept me away from them.

Most of the bullets soared inches away from me. One came a little too close, nicking the torch in my hands.

"Oh crap." I screamed, throwing the torch down the hallway as far from me as possible.

Jumping away I shifted mid air. My bones snapped and pop back into place. Brown fur covering my body.

With a bang the torch hit the stone. The explosion echoing off the walls.

We all fell, the blast catapulting us forward.

The smell of burnt hair filled the room.

Who needed torture? I could burn my own fur off.

I ran over the guards who laid on the ground, groaning in pain. Some tried to stand, looking for their guns.

A few rolled on the ground as fast as they could, trying to dampen their burning clothing.

I gained speed, narrowly avoiding their bullets. I went right, jumped left. My body was made for agility.

I reached the metal door leading to the next step towards freedom.

I looked back for a second only to see more chaos. The explosion had knocked a giant crack along the stone wall. From a distance I could see water already leaking out of it. The water flowed faster and faster, more and more pressure applying.

This was not a cave beside the ocean. It was a cave inside the ocean. And soon, the ocean would be inside the cave.

Well, crap.

I felt sharp searing pain my back leg. I couldn't help but cry out as a bullet skidded in my skin.

I whipped my head to the side as Peter charged towards me. Bullets firing from his gun at high speeds.

Triple crap.

I didn't let the pain stop me as I ran towards the large metal door.

In all the commotion one of the guards had left it opened. I threw myself through it. Using my head to slam it shut.

I bolted down the long hallway.

The other creatures mustered up the energy to cry out to me. Begging for me to let them go.

I ignored them all. I only had one target on my mind.

My claws skidded on top of the wet stone in front of Bahari.