Ch. 6

"And I had the Squirt here plow through the gate with a warthog! Hahaha" a obviously drunk Tennessee cackled with his arm slug around Washington's shoulder. With his helmet off.

They just got back and were drinking to celebrate. York, Carolina, North and South and that was it.

Everyone was wearing loungewear. Except Washington.

"Impressive, how'd you enter the building with the package?" Carolina questioned.

"They only had 3 guards in the most important part of the compound." Washington stated.

"So it was quick work for me! Nobody plays the game like I do!" Tennessee was a natural show boater, and being drunk didn't help.

"I think I was more fearful of Tennessee than I was the enemy." Washington drawled.

"Haha, who loves ya?" Tennessee laughed.

"You guys did good for your first mission together." North praised.

"Yeah yeah, still they got lucky." South stated.

"At least I followed orders." Tennessee grinned. South got in his face and his grin got wider.

"Please, go ahead. Make my day." Tennessee's grin held a bloodthirsty image behind it.

"I'll put a bullet in your head." South growled.

"Better have tried, and they are in the ground." Tennessee stared into her eyes.

"Both of you! Lock it down!" Carolina ordered.

"Sure thing boss." Tennessee has a carefree smirk on his face. And South just growled.

Tennessee grabbed his whiskey and opened it.
"I have a question." York blurted out.

"For who?" Washington asked.

"Tennessee."

"Oh me? Shoot." Tennessee was drinking before looking at York.

"How'd you get those scars?" York made a circle around his face.

"It wasn't some heroic story, I got it in prison when the warden unleashed dogs on me. I killed the dogs but not before one mangled me." Tennessee laughed.

"That's..." North trailed off.

"Underwhelming?" Tennessee grinned at him.

"Kind of." York stated rubbing the back of his head.

"I know right? I was kind of expecting you to take a energy sword to the face or something." Washington laughed.

"Nah but I have scars everywhere."

"Really?" Carolina was curious.

"Alright then." Tennessee got up chugged the rest of his whiskey slamming it on the table, then taking his shirt off and tossing it to the side.

"See?" Tennessee raised his arms then turned his back to everybody.

Everyone stared at the litters of scars across his back in awe.

"Yeah yeah, still cheesy." South waved him off.

"Haha kind of." Tennessee laughed.

"I'm gonna hit the hay." York yawned.

"Yeah same here, ready sis?" North stared before asking South. Who just nodded.

"Man I'm pooped." Wash yawned before stretching.

"So I assume everyone's done for?" Tennessee laughed.

"Yup/Just about/Mhm."

"Haha okay then." Tennessee laughed before grabbing another bottle. Everyone left except him and Carolina.