Ch. 4

Tennessee and Carolina enter the locker room. Tennessee holding his nose in pain.

"Fuck! I think you broke my fucking nose." He growled and blew blood out of his nose. Carolina looked at him with smirk.

"Oh yeah, definitely broke. Haha good one!" Tennessee sniffed before fixing his nose, growling then laughing. Before seeing the locker room full of his new team.

"Yo! Good fight Tennessee." York walked up to him and Carolina.

"Thanks York, mind introducing me to the team?" Tennessee looked towards the team of Freelancers.

"Oh, right. Team this is Tennessee, Tennessee this is the team. North and South Dakota, Maine, Washington, and Wyoming." York pointed out to the team.

"I've met North, and South. But it's nice to meet you all, glad to be on this team man." Tennessee was giddy, He liked killing things. Those that deserved it anyways.

"Pshh whatever recruit." South scoffed and walked away.

"I'm gonna uh, go talk to her." North followed his sister out.

"C.T. Is out on a mission right now, but we'll introduce you when she gets back." York told Tennessee.

"Ah it's okay man, I get it." Tennessee smiled.

"You wanna head with us to the cafeteria?" Washington asked.

"Nah I'm good, you guys go ahead." Tennessee waved them off.

"Oh okay." Washington seemed a little disappointed.

"I'll catch you guys around." Tennessee walked towards the exit, but lifted his hand lazily when he while facing forward.

"Agents Tennessee, and Washington report to the briefing room." F.I.L.S.S announced.

"Sooner than later it seems, let's go Wash." Tennessee beckoned Washington.

——Time Skip——

"All's I know, is that both of us are all round fighters. Whatever the Director has in store for us it's gonna be something big, I can feel it." Tennessee was bloodthirsty like always.

"I'm not sure that's a good thing, we're both rookies." Washington was nervous, whenever he's been on a mission it's been with a full team.

"I come from the Great War, just cause I'm a rookie here doesn't mean I was outside." Tennessee took pride in his killing capabilities.

"We're here." Washington was nervous so Tennessee walked in first.

"Agents, I'm here to debrief you on your next mission." The Director wasted no time.

"You will intrude a enemy compound, steal information, and kill anything that gets in your way."

"Sir I have a question." Tennessee wanted to know something.

"Go ahead Agent."

"Will we need to use stealth? And how many troops is there?" Stealth was not Tennessee's strong suit.

"Enough to protect classified intel. Get the info, and get out. Should anything happen, that info needs to get back to us. Understood?"

"Crystal. When do we leave?" Tennessee was pumped.

"Tomorrow at 22:00. We want the element of surprise. Do you have any others questions?"

"No sir." Both Tennessee and Washington stated.

"Good. You're dismissed."

Tennessee and Washington nodded and walked out of the room.

"Want to take my earlier offer?" Washington asked.