As Ema and I were talking, Masaomi-san grabbed our attention by asking who's going in which car.  

Ema and I were grabbed by Hikaru by saying that we'd be in the purple car. The other ones who're in the purple car was Natsume and Azusa.

Yuusuke would be staying back since he had to study, in all honesty he could've asked me to help him. But then again, I'd probably be too busy.

Iori was also busy due to his school and had to do some other personal stuff.

We all entered the car and we started our trip. Ema said that she seemed to forget something, but Hikaru said that forgetting something is apart of the thrill.

Which I don't really understand in all honesty. 

"By the way do you mind if I ask you a question?" Hikaru asked Ema.

"Sure." Ema replied.

"It's about that happened a while ago, but.. You spent the night at Natsume's and nothing happened?" Hikaru said which caught all of our attentions.

Especially Natsume, since the canned coffee he was drinking was suddenly spilled and swerved since he was driving.

I remembered when Ema had to stay with Natsume when she found out about the family registration.

"Was that awkward to ask?" Hikaru said as he saw Natsume's reaction.

"Yeah, Natsume. Did anything happened? Please, enlighten us." I said with a smile but that smile definitely did not reach my eyes.

Natsume cleared his throat and answered. "Of course nothing happened, we're siblings you know." He said. Which was bullshit.

"Right?" Natsume asked Ema.

"Huh? Oh, yes." Ema replied awkwardly with a pink tint on her cheeks, and that's when my suspicions were confirmed. Something DID happen.

"Then, how about you (n/n)?" Hikaru said which caught my attention.

"What about me?" I asked, plopping a potato chip onto my mouth.

"Did nothing happen between you and Azusa while he was hospitalized?" He asked which got me to slightly choke on my chips but I didn't want to show a reaction.

Azusa however, definitely did. Since he was wiping the coffee Natsume spat out, he moved forward by surprise when he heard what Hikaru said.

Which caused the car to swerve yet again.

"Watch it!" Natsume let out as he got a hold of the wheel.

"We're on a highway, remember that!" I let out, as I held onto my chips and seat belt.

Azusa turned to Hikaru and still had a look of surprised on his face. "Wh-Why are you suddenly asking?" He asked Hikaru.

"Ara, did that bother you?" Hikaru asked innocently.

"Don't be ridiculous, I was sick." Azusa said.

"Yeah, what he said." I said jabbing my thumb at Azusa and plopping another chip into my mouth.

"You're right, since there are nurses around." Hikaru said which made me silently sigh out in relief.

"Ah! But you might get some privacy on the roof." Hikaru said with a smile as if he solved a mystery.

I choked on my chips yet again, but I didn't show it. Though, I was surprised by how Hikaru knew about that, well he is a writer.

But when I heard what Hikaru said, flashbacks on Azusa's confession flooded my mind.

"I'm not going to apologize anymore.."

"Because I love you more than anyone else.."

Azusa's confession rang through my ears and I slightly shook my head to get rid of it.

"Nothing really happened, plus I have a boyfriend." I said stating some facts, in which I can tell that Azusa got hurt by it.

'Sorry..' I thought towards Azusa.

"Hm, I guess you're right." Hikaru said.

"Then.." Hikaru said which got Ema and I to look at him with nervousness

"There's more?" We let out at the same time.

"Yeah, where's that knight you always have with you?" He asks Ema as he pointed on his shoulder to indicate Juli's place.

'Ah.' I thought, then looked at Ema.

"Ah!" Ema let out surprised.

'That's probably what she said about forgetting something.' I thought at Ema.

I looked down on my breast pocket and see Oli sleeping soundly, I let out a sigh of relief when I remembered putting him there after changing.

'I hope this trip will give me some time to relax.' I thought plopping in my earphones.

################

HEYOOOO

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAP!!!

Sorry if it's kind of short, but I got a bit lazy halfway through, hehehe~

ANWAYS!!!

❗❗I HAVE A QUESTION!!

Do you guys know what Gakuen Babysitters is?

Cuz, I'm thinking of making a fanfic abt it.

Two parts, a child reader and a Kamitani x Reader.

What do you guys think?

Anywaysssssss!!

It's time for me to go!

CIAO~~~~

~Nekochinchin :3