12. Thanksgiving

Point Place, Wisconsin November 24th, 19763:45 p

November 24th, 1976
3:45 p.m.
The Bus station

"It's to damn cold" Lauren groans as she rubs her hands together, she wore a blue sweater and flare jeans. She turned to see Eric walking to them.

"Dad, can we get in the car and then on the heat? I'm freezing" He says, Lauren nods and sniffles.

"I'm not wasting gas just so you can be comfortable" Red says, Lauren sighs and rubs her red cheeks.

"Can we go inside?" Lauren says, and turns to point to the door.

"I'm not going in that bus station with those people." Kitty says, Lauren groans and turns to watch the "bus people"

"God I'm freezing" Eric say, Lauren nods and turns to look at Kitty.

"Oh, Eric, I forgot to tell you your sisters bringing a friend home, so you'll be sleeping in the basement" Kitty says, Lauren smirks and looks at Eric. She's been staying in Lauries room and she loves it, Laurie and her a twins.

"The basement? They should sleep in lauries room" Eric says.

"Oh, and red, I've been thinking. Maybe this thanksgiving we should skip the big turkey" Kitty says, Lauren rubs her hand and sticks her tongue out at Eric.

"Smalls on are on sale at Piggly Wiggly" Kitty says,

"This family doesn't scrimp on holidays." Red says, Lauren nods at hits her legs with her hands to get feeling back.

"Can you imagine my mother sitting down to a chicken" Lauren groans and remembers she has to bring grandma to dinner.

(Remember that I red has another brother that is made up for the story thanks :)))

"Red your mom wont eat my cooking anyways so that won't be a problem" Kitty says raising her voice.

"Dad they should sleep in the basement" Eric says.

"Red, last thanking giving she said her jaw wasn't strong enough to chew the turkey" Kitty says, Lauren rubs her forehead.

"And that was a magnificent turkey" Kitty says, Lauren shrugs, she didn't go last year she went to her moms.

"Dad it's my room" Lauren glares at Red and turns her head to the sky.

"All right, that's it hold it!" Finally a red says as Kitty and Eric both talk.