11. drive-in

Sorry I had to include that gif because I love them & when I think of drive in I think of Sandy and Danny

Now onto the chapter.

Point Place, WisconsinEric Formans Driveway

Eric Formans Driveway

"Hey Girl" Lauren says, walking over to Jackie and Donna talking on the porch. Lauren all day was trying to fix her car and try to understand the issue. Finally she fixed it.

"Hey Lauren, I really like Eric, and I'd like to have a physical relationship, but"

"It's called make out, Donna. Say it" Lauren smiles and leaned up against Donna.

"All right, make out." Donna says, earning a head shake from Jackie.

"But I don't want it to be public, I don't want it to be tacky, I don't want there to be pressure, and now it's this tacky, public make out thing"

"Oh you and Eric are going to the drive in!" Lauren said, and shaked her head, she was joking but when they looked at her like she read minds she knew it was real.

"Everybody wants their first make out to be special, in some place romantic. Like Ireland or Disney world." Lauren shook her head and looked at Jackie like she was crazy.

"Disney world?" Lauren and Donna asks, confused.

"Right, sorry. So, let's focus! he asked you to the drive in. Did Donna say yes?"

"Will you guys come with us?" Donna asks.

"Why?" Jackie asks and Lauren nods.

"Why not? You guys will be like a loophole."

"Loophole?" Lauren and Jackie says, staring at Donna.