2. Erics Birthday

This chapter is in Lauren's POV, tell me if you like it more. :)

May 18, 1976Formans BasementPoint Place, Wisconsin

May 18, 1976
Formans Basement
Point Place, Wisconsin

"Surprise!" We all yell at Eric, I smile as he looked not surprised. I ate some chips as I watch him unwrap presents. I watch as two girls walk into the kitchen, shoving me out of the way.

"Watch it!" I say, before shutting the door, I smile as Red and Kitty leave the house. I smirk and look at Laurie.

"Buy us beer?"

"Do you think beer would make it better?" Laurie says, and puts her hands on her hips.

"Yes!" I says, as All the boys say also. Laurie goes off about maturity, and walks away. Kelso then runs to hurry to talk to Her as Lauren then turns to the boy.

"So beer?" I say And smirk, as they all looked at me. "Lauren" I say to the other boys. "I'm Hyde, this is Fez, that's Kelso" Hyde says, laying back in reds chair.

"What do you think Donnas gonna give Eric?"

I zoned off after that and started to get up, i walked to me and Lauries room, it was nice and cute and she had a full size mattress so we shared. I grabbed the bug keys and rushed down stairs, I watched as the boys watched Donna And Eric. "You guys!" I said, I shushed them away and the door closed.

"Agh! Lauren!" Fez says, I roll my eyes and turn to face the boys, "Kelso do you want to go drive around? Hyde? Fez?"

"Who are you?" I turn to see a shorter, raven haired girl. I stared at her before giving her my best smile. "Lauren Forman"

"Are you his sister too?" She said bossy, I turn to look at Hyde giving him, is she serious, look.  "No im his cousin" I smile, and sit next to Kelso on the couch. She glared before sitting on kelsos lap. "That's Jackie" fez whispers, and sits back up.

"There definitely doing it!" Kelso says, I look at Hyde before he shakes his head. "There not dating?" I say, turning to look at them through the window. "There gonna!" Jackie says, I nod slowly to what Jackie says before getting up.

"I'm going to get a burger at Fatsos? Who's in!"  The boys held there hands up, well Kelso did till he earned a slap to the chest by Jackie. She opened the door then saw Kitty and Red, "hey! Can I go-"

"Not tonight" red says as Kitty giggled, clearly wasted. I laughed and waved and them before rushing out to my car.

As we drive to Fatso burger I ordered the boys soda, well Fez and Hyde. "This is some car!" Fez says, "very girly" hyde says, grossed out.

"Oh shut up! I love my buggy!" I say, and smile as I take a sip out of my straw. I pull into the driveway to see Donna and Eric still talking. "Well I'm tired, so get out!" I yelled, then smiled and i ran inside and up the stairs to go to bed.

Edited May 13th