1. moving in

May 10, 19769:00 pmLocation Lauren's house, South Carolina

May 10, 1976
9:00 pm
Location Lauren's house, South Carolina

Lauren packs her bag, she sniffles as she shoves her clothes in her yellow bag. Her father just passed away and she just got the call that she's moving into Kitty's house, in Wisconsin. She moves her hips to the sound of Lucy In the Sky of Diamonds, by the Beatles. She breathes in deeply and starts to pack her make up and band tees.

She combs her hair and looks in the mirror. "I love you daddy" she sniffles and grabs the picture of her and her dad and puts it in the bag and then grab her keys and rushes out the doors.

May 17, 1976
Point Place, Wisconsin
Eric Formans Basement

"Oh, um by the way, Your sister Laurie and cousin Lauren is coming home. No special reason.." Kitty says before rushing up the room.

"Well your getting a party. And best of all, it's a surprise" Donna says, and stares at the tv.

"Who's Lauren?" Fez says, still watching the tv.

"I just realized Donnas older than you"

"Only by a month"

"Who's Lauren?" Fez's says again.

"It's my cousin Lauren, here's a picture" Eric groans and hands the small picture that sat on top of a tv.

"A goddess!" Fed exclaims, and shows the picture around.

"She's hot!" Kelso says, before getting smacked in the face by Jackie, "nice a Zepplin shirt!" Hyde says. Before turning back to the tv.

May 17, 1967
Point Place, Wisconsin
Eric Formans house

"Laurie girl you are so hot!" Lauren says, and she pulls into the drive way of the Formans.

"Girl so are you!" She winks and shuts the door of the bug. Lauren locks the door, and pulled her jacket around her shoulder.

Laurie and Lauren both walk through the door, "Daddy!" She yells and hugs the girl, Laurie hugs Red and Kitty.

"Hi Lauren, how are you holding up?" Kitty smiles and hugs the girl, Lauren smiles, "your room is upstair you will be sharing with Laurie" Laurie smiles and links arm with the girl and goes to her room.

Few Moments later

"Girl I do not understand how these boys can like these things?" Lauren says, and stares at the nudie magazine. Laurie was washing her clothes and nods.