6.Keg Queen

Location: Boring SchoolFriday afternoon, 19761:55 pmPoint Place, Wisconsin

Friday afternoon, 1976
1:55 pm
Point Place, Wisconsin

Lauren tapped her pencil to the, she sighed as she turned her head to look outside the door. She smirked when she saw Donna and Eric walk out of the class.

Lauren raised her hand and smiled as the teacher said her name, "I'm pretty sure I started.. my lady.. things" she quickly showed me off as I grabbed my bag and hurried outside, I smiled once I got into Eric's back seat. "Hi Kelso!" Lauren said, setting her bad on his knees before laying down.

She closed her eyes and sighed, she was wear a white button up shirt, a jean skirt, and white boots. She felt the door open and Hyde came up, "didn't invite me?" He says, and made the girl move she he can lay behind her, his arms wrapped around her waste. They both fell asleep.

"Shut up!" She groaned as she turned in her sleep, the car was moving and Hyde and Kelso both sat up, she laid her head back down on Hyde's lap.

"I cut class" Eric said, and Lauren snorted, "Yea right" she replied

"So was there like a fire drill or something?" Hyde says.

"No, look, I do bad things" Eric says, Lauren sits up, "Yea like the time I made you all your moms spoons so we can make a fort with them." Lauren says, and laughs.

"That was you?" Hyde says, and looks at your body. "You grew up man" Lauren punched his shoulder.

"Look, I've ditched class before"

"Is opie getting angry" Kelso says, and rubs Eric's head, "the road!" Lauren groans, and turns to glare at Kelso.

"What did I tell you about calling me opie?"

"Open, look out for that keg in the middle of the road!" Donna yells, Lauren grabs Hyde by the arm then Kelso flings ontop if Lauren.

Lauren looks out the window and fells Kelsos Hand on her butt. She smack's his hand and looks at the keg.

"Wow"
"A gift from god"
"It is a keg"
"Of beer"
"it must be a sign"
"Of beer"

"Oh that's it your cutting class every day" Lauren says, and points at Eric.

Eric Formans Basement

Lauren's heels clicked down the stairs, she smiles at Kitty as she walks back up the stairs. She turns to see the boys and Donna by the keg.