4. Hydes date

Before I start this chapter thank you for reading!! Make sure to vote 🥺

Yes this is just going to be a chapter dedicated to them then we'll be back to season 1.

I'm sorry.. I just like to do things my way. ❤️

1976Location: Lauren's BedroomPoint Place, Wisconsin

1976
Location: Lauren's Bedroom
Point Place, Wisconsin

"How about this one?" Lauren asks, holding up a black shirt and flare jeans. She turns to look at Donna and Jackie both sitting on her bed.

"Yes! That is so cute!" Jackie says, Donna smiles and nods. She smiles and sits on the bed next to them.

"I still don't know how Hyde possibly asked you! He's so blah" Jackie says, and then sticks her tongue out.

"He's a good guy Jackie" Donna says, Donna is still surprised Hyde asked her to the movies. 

"Okay imma go check if he's here" she gets up, then turns, "Donna!" Donna hurry's and gets up following the Girl. Lauren puts on the top and pants, she matched it with some cute black boots she had. She also put on a small pearl necklace her mother had.

She walked down the stairs and saw Hyde sitting on the couch with the boys. Hyde was wearing his signature band tee, with jeans and boots. With his sun glasses on. Hyde turns when he heard someone walk down the stairs, he gave a small smile when he saw Lauren.

To be honest Kelso and Fez bet he won't ask her out because of the Jackie thing and not "getting any." Fez thought it was a bad idea because he wasn't the one doing it.

"You are an angel!" Fez says, before getting punched in the arm by Hyde, who turns and nods at her.

"Thanks Fez" she smiles, and looks down at her feet before looking at Hyde. "Don't look at your feet" She heard Jackie whisper, as Jackie pushed Hyde and Lauren out the door.

They got into the vista because the bug was getting fixed because she tried to race Eric and she burnt the old girl out.

"So what movie?" Lauren asks, turning to face Hyde. Hyde drove out the driveway then smirked.

"I didn't acutal get movie tickets, we can get food and talk" Hyde said, Lauren rolled her eyes and smiled, she was hungery, plus the only movie playing was a chick flick. And those movies are for couples who want some action.

"Fatsos?" Lauren says, which Hyde nodded. She smiled wide, she was so excited, this date came out of no where but she was always up for food. Hyde ordered food and paid, even though Lauren had money.

Hyde then drove her to a dirt road and parked, she sat back in her seat and sipped on her soda, she smiled at Hyde, "thank you" she said softly, eating her burger.

"Yea, Man" Hyde said, and stared at the sunset. Lauren watches the sunset too and they both ate in silence.

"You're pretty great, Lauren, not many are as chill as you"Hyde says, he looks at Lauren then smiles.

"You're not so bad yourself, Steven" she said, joking as she said his name, he shook his head and smiled. "So what now?" Lauren says, as the sun finally went down.

"Well we're alone.." Hyde said, Lauren shook her head, and ate another fry. "I'm not sleeping with you Hyde" she said, and laughed and turned to face him. He placed his hand on her thigh, "what can I get?" Hyde says, Lauren rolls her eyes and places her hand on his.

"Maybe a minute make out session, but that's if you want" she said and winked. She laughed as he eagerly forced the food down and she yelled when he dragged her on his lap. She laughed, "oh Steven, you're crazy" she said, and leaned in.

"Crazy for you baby" Hyde says, then cringes at his own words, he was about to say something tell Lauren places her lips onto his, she easily let his tongue wander her mouth. She rubbed the back of his neck, his hands travelled her body, he rubbed her back then brought his hands down to her butt and gripped in nicely.

She giggled in the kiss and deepened it more. She felt so good kissing him, hyde had to admit that she was great. Hyde rubbed her thighs as Lauren tugged on his hair.

As much as Hyde wanted to go further Lauren pulled away and moved back to the passenger seat, she rubbed her swollen lip with her thumb, "it's been a minute hot shot."

Hyde laid his head back then shook his head smiling. "Imma be honest Lauren."

Lauren turns to look at the curly haired boy, and started the car.

"Kelso And Fez dared me to go out with you. But I had more fun than I thought I would. Let's do it again sometime" Hyde said, staring at Lauren, Lauren shook her head but then smiled.

"Maybe on the second date you can get further" Lauren said, and laughed as he literally swung his arm around her and pulled her close.

"You serious man?" He asks, Lauren shakes her head no and laughs as I kisses her cheek. "Third date it is" he says, then winks and starts to drive.

"Third date, Baby"

Edited Jan 26