Aiolia

2 WEEKS LATER- PERSEUS POV

News spread quickly of Aurora expecting child. Ares was hoping to kill the child along with Artemis and Poseidon when they learned that the child will be a balance between Athena and Aiolos. When the entire planet learned of Aurora's pregnancy they started to prepare. 

Farmers took their crops out of the ground earlier than normal, much to the displeasure of Demeter. She was about to go and attack them when Famine threatened to make her so malnourished, she wished she was never the goddess of wheat. This ticked Demeter off that she attacked her only to be disarmed in a matter of seconds. 

The aquarium (yes we have an aquarium, what did you think this was a crabby planet. I'll have you know that this planet came before earth, therefore it stands to reason that it would be exactly like earth) shoved all the animals inside  much to Poseidon's dismay who was having a conversation with a dolphin. Oh wait, I forgot. The dolphin was really insulting him and mother nearly had a heart attack because uncle Pontus was teaching the marine life how to swear. Again. 

Ouranos and Gaea went into overprotective parent mode. Literally. Like yesterday. Uncle E (Eros) asked if he needs any new outfits to wear now that he is starting to show and Gaea launched a magma ball at his throne and Ouranos shocked him. While it was a site to behold, it made the gods and campers VERY self conscious about what they said about Aurora. 

His brothers are much,much,much,much worse. At one point Artemis approached Aiden and demanded that he gets rid of his "Rangers of the Wild" so that her hunters could have more freedom during her hunts. One look at her and he attacked. I don't know if it was what she said or if its his brotherly instincts, but she was nearly fading if Balance hadn't stopped him. Azazel nearly cause the revolutionary war 2.0 with Greeks and Romans again when parent questioned his (Azazel's) lack of children. And Raziel trapped three demigods in hell for over 5 hours because they insulted his favorite child from Aurora Lazarus.

And then there's Regulus. The moment he heard that Aurora's next child will have ties to the Leo Constellation and be his best friend on and off the battlefield caused him to jump up in down and all over Sanctuary. His uncle Sisyphus and Asmita one of the most powerful saints, was already suffering injuries from his excitement. Though I secretly believe he got into his uncles cooking again before the food could be served. No one can resist food made by Sisyphus. We had to tie him up along with Tenma Yato,and Yuzuriha. Talk about hard work. 

We were all sitting eating dinner, with mortals still complaining about my lack of interest in apologizing to my ex family. Like they deserve it. "Michael can I please have just a bit of cake" Aurora whined. See when an Omega is with child they are on a strict diet that includes no sugar. Sisyphus made a wonderful cake in celebration of the news and we were all eating some. Except Aurora. Michael pulled a cruel move if you asked me (I am being biased as I am also an omega) by eating a bit of the cake. 

"Sorry no can do, your're on a sugar klutz until the baby is born" Michael said trying very hard not to give in to Aurora who just turned into a pregnant wolf. As if that would get him anywhere. "Perce" Raphael said. "Yeah?" I asked him looking at his adorable blue eyes. "When do you think we should try" he asked me. Everyone was looking at us. Steve looked as though he would have a stroke at the thought of me with child. "Soon" I said. Guinevere squealed happy that we were going to try to have a child. Which reminds me. "Hey Gwen wanna join us when we do it. Who knows maybe we can get pregnant at the sometime" I said smirking at her. 

My wife looked at me before grinning evilly. Oh no, why did I just say that. "Sure, but that's if you can keep up with me" she responded back. My creed looked shocked at how open I was about the topic with Zoe and Lee nearly choking on the cake. I had to laugh at the site of those two choking. They were holding onto each other gasping for air. Tartarus got up from where he was sitting and smacked their back. Hard. Pieces of the cake was released from their mouth. "Yuck" Silena said. Ethan and Zoe nodded at the Lord of the Pit in thanks.

Aurora suddenly went ridged. "He is coming" he said holding is stomach. "I thought he wasn't due for another 2 days" Michael said panicked. "Doesn't matter, just take me to the Oasis" Aurora said. The two ran out with Ananke,The Fates,me,his brothers,and Gaea and Ouranos.

"Stay" I said to everyone else present who were about to follow us. It wasn't as though I liked them, it was out of concern. Aurora's births can get nasty. 

LINE-BREAK

20min had past since Aurora went into labor and we were all waiting outside of the Spirit Oasis where Aurora and Michael consume their relationship everyday of their immortal lives (We seriously need to make it soundproof) when a loud scream erupted from the entrance followed by a flying Raziel. "You okay cuz?" I asked him. He looked at as if I asked if pigs can fly. "I just got shocked with 60 000 volts of electricity and all you say is if I am okay" Raziel said scandalized. "Just get back in their nephew" Nyx said. Raziel blew a razzberry at her.  As he was about to re enter, Ouranos came crashing done through a portal. His beard having been singed with magma. He looked so scared I started to wonder what kind of threats Aurora came up with this time. 

The two then raced back in their which was followed by a loud scream again and a threat. "AZAZEL IF YOU DO NOT COME UP WITH ANYTHING ENCOURAGING TO SAY INSTEAD OF PUSH, WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 25 MIN THAN I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR WINGS FOLLOWED BY YOUR INTESTINES AND FORCE YOU TO EAT IT". I cringed. That was some threat. I looked at the sky. Lighting flashed and the earth trembled. Lava could be seen coming from the cracks. I just hope the baby is ok. 

Gaea came tumbling through a portal. Her dress in tatters and her hair was wet from a mini hurricane. She looked so shocked and scared that she just stood still as a statue. "MOTHER WE NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN" Aiden's voice could be heard. Gaea got over her shock and ran back in.

3 HOURS LATER

3 hours since Aurora has went into labor an finally it has stopped. We all walked in very carefully wary of any traps or leftover residue.  Entering the Oasis I what I saw was breath taking beautiful. The oasis was surrounded by water and pink flowers. It was very warm like summer even though we were up North. In the center was a pool that contained the Koi fish. 

The Earths moon and Ocean spirits that stabilize Aurora's life. I didn't ask how a bunch of fish could stabilize ones life in fear of my life. There by the pool layed Aurora with Athena and Aiolos. Michael was glued to a wall knocked out. I didn't know what happened to him, but judging by everyone else's face, this is the first time Aurora attacked him during birth. Only later I found out it was because Michael didn't share any cake with them. 

In Aurora's arms sat a baby boy who was nursing on (You know what I am not even going to say. I want anyone who finds out about this to stay pure). "Hey" I said sitting beside him. "Hey" he said back not looking at me, too busy with holding his son. "What are we going to name him love" Michael asked having woken up and freed from the wall. "Aiolia" he said. "His name is Aiolia".

Michael nodded in approval at the name. "Aiolia I like it. My beautiful Aiolia" Michael said holding his newborn son for the first time. The newly named Aiolia opened his eyes for the first time, his eyes very similar to his brother Aiolos. The baby giggled at the sight if his father who only smiled in return. "All hail Aiolia son of Michael and Aurora. God of the Leo Constellation,Starlight,Meteors,, Aura,Cosmic Winds,Fundamental Forces,Thermal Energy" Ananke declared smiling at her nephews son. Aurora smiled sadly at his son leaving me to wonder what he saw for his future. 

A/N I know this chapter was short, but I wanted to get straight to the point of this chapter. The next chapter will be the final chapter to this installment. But don't worry I have some awesome friends who have been helping with this story and future installments. Which leaves me with my next bit of information. I have decided to do a back in time reading of this story and other installments. I have some of the other stories written in drafts and I was wondering which story you want the people of the past to read first. The options are

This story

The Lost Canvas-This is based off of my and my friends version of the anime show found on Netflix with Ares as the big bad. This is a prequel to this story set 200 years before

The Holy Wars-This is a sequel to this story

Please let me know in the comments below what you guys prefer