A truth revealed:Birth of Heavenly Twins

3rd PERSON POV

FLASHBACK

The scene changed to a hidden place deep with in Athens. This place was called Sanctuary, and with in Sanctuary the universes first brain children were being born. 

"AHH HOW DID YOU CONVINCE ME TO DO THIS RAZIEL" screamed a very stressed Aurora. "Hey you were the one who asked if telepaths  could carry children through their mind and I said yes" defended his older brother. "MICHAEL WHEN THIS IS OVER, YOU ARE SO DEAD. I AM GOING TO ******* AND THEN **************** AND WHEN THAT'S DONE I WILL ******" Aurora swore. His husband merely chuckled, knowing that at every birth his threats are empty. "I'm sure you will love,I'm sure you will" Michael said.

"Where is Aiden" Azazel wondered "he is normally the first one here". Out of nowhere Aiden flew in out of breath. "So ah-Sorry  I'm late. There was a demon attack that needed taking care of" their brother apologized. "Doesn't matter just hurry with what ever you are going to or so help me you won't be flying for 300 years or more" his younger brother threatened. Aiden immediately got to work not wanting to incur the youngest child of Ouranos  wrath. Out of all of his siblings births, Aurora seems to be the only one to actually harm them while Michael is always left unscathed. 

Pulling out a dagger that was given by Order specifically for the birthing of brain children he set it on his brothers forehead. Michael was rubbing his hand soothingly before nodding at Aiden to go a head. Faster than a person could blink, Aiden raised the dagger and brought it down swiftly on his brothers head creating a crack. 

Instead of blood coming out like a normal head injury would, gold light illuminated from it before a man sprung out clad in full armor. And not just any armor. The armor that Aurora forged subconsciously for his child using the constellation Sagittarius. The Sagittarius Cloth. "What did I name you" asked a weak Aurora. The man smiled. He looked no older than 25, his gold armor shining in the moonlight along with his golden armored wings that covered his actual feathers. Brown hair and blue eyes gave him an intimidating aura."Aiolos" he said "you named me Aiolos" the man known as Aiolos said.  

Another bright light erupted from Aurora's head and a women who was equally as beautiful as her brother sprung out. Her hair was purple as dawn, golden armor with purple patterns covered her body. A staff in one hand a shield with a star on it. Her grey eyes were filled with wisdom and intelligence that would make anyone cower in fear. "I am Athena" the women said. Michael and Aurora were looking at their new born children in shock. Never in a trillion years did they expect their new born children to be born as adults, but never the less they were happy.   

A light erupted in the middle of the room and out stepped Gaea and Ouranos sister Ananke and her daughters the Three Fates. "Hello nephews" Ananke said. Aurora just gave his aunt a weak smile to drained to say anything. "I am here to bestow them their domains while my daughters shall tell them of their future" Ananke said. Everyone present nodded. "Aiolos step forward" Ananke ordered. Aiolos did as he was told.

"All hail Aiolos, son of Michael and Aurora. God of Stars, Constellations,Night,Combat,Magic, Law,Astronomy,Planets,Universal Principle,and Aurora's" Ananke declared. Said parents were looking in pride at their youngest son. Aiolos domains were in connection to his father as Primordial of the Stars. Aiolos was in awe at his domains. When he was in his fathers head, he saw his dream of creating a group of people capable of using the powers of the 88 constellations. Now that he is the God of Stars and Constellations he can make that wish come true. 

"Athena step forward" Ananke said. Athena did as she was told and stood beside her brother. "All hail Athena daughter of Michael and Aurora and younger twin sister to Aiolos. Goddess of Wisdom, Knowledge,Crafts, Battle Strategy, Day, Protection,Cosmic Order,Astrology,Cosmic Energy,and the Astral Plane" Ananke said. Now said parents were beaming at their children domains. Its no surprise that Michael and Aurora's children were always deemed powerful, but for them to have a tie to the cosmos like their father Aurora was surreal. Not even their first borns the Four Horseman had much of a tie. Only Ophion and Aion had that but they were too busy as the God of Eternity (Ophion) and the Goddess of Reality (Aion).